Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been hunti round on the web and can't find the spec of an Anni - trying to establish if it comes wih heated seats, xenons etc etc and also what options (if any) were available when it was new.

Any pointers or specs would be great.

Gotthe go-ahead from the missus last night so just need to sell me A3 and we are up and running - oh andthe small task of actually finding one!!!![:)]

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Standard spec of an Anni is full Anni bodykit (front/rear valances, sides skirts and rear spolier), 18" ball burnished BBS RC's and darkened headlights on the outside

The interior is Recaro's in Le mans cloth trim, full Ali dash/door trim, black headlining and red trimmed and perforated leather steering wheel/handbrake

They come with climate, 6 disc in dash changer, ESP and chrome trim around the dials

The only available options if IIRC, were sat nav, metallic paint and cruise control

Sure some of the Anni peeps will be along to fill in the gaps i've missed mate

BTW, good luck in finding one...! [:D]

·
Registered
348 Posts
I don't think it comes with heated seats in the standard spec at least that's what it says in the brochure i've got in front of me. The xenon's are'nt listed too! but they's a hell of alot that is listed if you like i can quote a few.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah that would be cool - sounds like they had a fair spec then!!!! Whats with the headlining isn't it black anyway??

Where did you get hold of a brochure for an Anni then?

Cheers

Sy

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Quote: posted by BigT on 22/01/2005 10:15:47

yeah that would be cool - sounds like they had a fair spec then!!!! Whats with the headlining isn't it black anyway??

The headling and door pillar trims in all the MK4 range is either grey or beige in colour, apart from the Anni which has a black headlining, door pillars, courtesy light, handles and rear view mirror etc, makes a big difference to the interior and makes the car feel more 'sporty' imo...

Anni brochures are no longer available from the dealer but turn up sometimes on ebay, i've got one as i got it from the dealer when the anni was on sale, i'd still love one, i'll take mine as a PD150 in Tornado red please.... [:D]

Definately no heated seats or xenons available either as standard or as an optional extra, no leather trim either, but imo the Anni is just right how it is and changing it too much detracts from the limited edition nature of the car

I'd mod mine with Bora vents, retro fit cruise, W8 light sprayed black to match the headlining, fabia rear wiper and front aero's, some 15mm rear spacers, REVO and looooads of Zymol...!![:D]

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Some choice mods!!! I wasn't planning on changing anything majoran anAnni anyway because like you say its a top looking motor anyway I agree with all the small changes you have listed and having read about the W8 light mod that would be a defo.

As for brochures will keep my eye out on ebay see what i can dig up - its always nice to have a read of the brochure (or is that just me?!!??)

The only other possible change would be a Milltek as i have heard they make a fair difference and enhance the sound - althogh is that such a good idea - being a diesel will it not just sound like a loud tractor??

Oh and also a small drop although its looks lower already unless its the alloys??

Sy

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Oh yeah, forgot about the Milltek as well.... [;)]

I've got one on my Bora and tbh it is'nt any louder than the oem exhaust (although i only have cat back and no big bore downpipe), but it does make the car more free revving and seems to give a little more low end grunt

I'd probably go for a 'stealth' Milltek with the hidden tails for an Anni TDI as it has no cutout in the rear valence

The suspension is already lowered at the factory i believe, IIRC it's 15mm lower than GTI spec i think, but a subtle drop on some Eibach's or similiar would look very nice indeed

Getting quite jealous of ya now fella, i want one....! [;)][:p][:D]

·
Registered
348 Posts
Quote: posted by BigT on 22/01/2005 10:15:47

Cheers

Sy

At my local vw dealers a while ago now though.

ok here's some of what's listed-

ABS,EBD, Air con climate control,bbs with 225/40/18,aluminium pedals,brushed aluminium trim, black mats trimmed in red,cd 6disc dash-mounted,chrome tailpipe 90mm,ESP,EDL,ASR, darkened headlights,lowered sports suspension,recaro sports seats, widened sills,gti gear knob golf ball shape,leather steering wheel with red stitching same for gear lever gaitor and handbrake. Tec spec-

1.9 pd 150 bhp,236 lbs.ft torque,direct injection with unit injectors turbocharged and intercooler. 0-62mph- 8.6 top speed- 134, vented discs 288mm,232mm,6-speed manual! [:D] it's that enough for you mate? if your lucky you might be able to pick a brochure up from the stealers.[^]

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cheers g-master exactly what i wanted to read - like i said seems like they loaded it up!!!!!

Beddie - i haven't got one yet although the excitement is building very quickly - will get on and get the A3 advertised this weekend and hopefully shift it pretty quick then its onwards and upwards.

Will speak to local stealers and see if i can get hold of an old Anni brochure - they must keep a couple surely??

Sy

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for that - i was having a nose at that site last nite and saw those - may be worth enquring about but need to sort me A3 out first.

Is there typically any price difference on the used market between a petrol and diesel anni??

Sy

·
Registered
49 Posts
Quote: posted by Reflex TDI on 22/01/2005 11:57:25

There are some advertised on http://www.gti-anniversary.com/ probably more than you are looking to pay, but you never know....

I was going to point you in the direction of the above website as well. Got everything you need to know about both the oil burner and the petrol. Very little difference between the two. Mainly the cosmetic one being the hidden tail pipe on the tractor. [:O]

Certinaly worth considering milltek and some kind of chip/engine tune depending on what you fancy.

The black roof lining is very different dont see it it many cars at all i was amazed at the amount of folk that notice it when they first get in. Its made me even more aware of how special it is!

Good look in finding your special one. Pob

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sounds like i need to see this headlining i can't imagine how it makes so much difference but you all say the y same so cool can't wait to see it!!! Will keep you posted of my progress thinking i may have to spend more than i first planned but hey thats what the bank managers for isn't it???!!!!

Sy

·
Registered
49 Posts
What is your budget..... there does'nt currently seem to be a terrific price varience between the two. Allthough what you will find is that the pd150's will have done more mileage. Comonly between 30-40k. Which i guess is average for a car of that age but the mileage does'nt seem to effect the price. You will be looking to part with 12k to about 15-15,500 for all examples. Seems alot but they are worth every penny. Lol ohhh and that black roof lining. Lol

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Quote: posted by Sem on 22/01/2005 18:13:08

Was the front armrest an option as mine has one fitted but all the others I viewed never had them?

not an option i tried to fit one to mine but in was rubbing on the seats do you have this problem[?]

·
Registered
137 Posts
Site just updated so market page quite busy. I think there should be some bargains coming up this year - Warranty running out and 3 year leases running out.

Good to see people still find the site useful [:)]

James.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Quote: posted by j11ajs on 23/01/2005 00:22:29

Was the front armrest an option as mine has one fitted but all the others I viewed never had them?

not an option i tried to fit one to mine but in was rubbing on the seats do you have this problem[?]

No, mine is fine...are you sure it wasn't an option as mine is finished in the Le Mans cloth - same as the seats.

I asked the previous owner if he fitted it and he said it was already in when he bought the car?

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Quote: posted by Sem on 23/01/2005 10:04:42

Quote: posted by j11ajs on 23/01/2005 00:22:29

No, mine is fine...are you sure it wasn't an option as mine is finished in the Le Mans cloth - same as the seats.

I asked the previous owner if he fitted it and he said it was already in when he bought the car?

i could be wrong but i was told it was befo not an option

1 - 20 of 32 Posts