Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've been talking about this one for aaaaaages... Time to sort it me thinks!

Would probably be held around the end of September. This puts it well out the way of any shows etc. and should still be warm enough for us to enjoy the last rays of sunshine!

We could hold the meet in the Oceon Plaza car park which is within spitting distance of some good restuarants and Bowling Alley. Plus its just over the road from the Fair (which you have to pay ?2 to get into now!! [:O])

Provisionally looking at Sunday, October 2nd.

Do we have any takers?

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
I will definitely come if I am not skint... Can't really afford to do anything until end of sept. Sounds good though!

·
Registered
682 Posts
Mark,dont know if i can travel that far!lol's[:p]. Yep count me in fella,ill be there. Come on guys,lets see if we can get a decent turnout before the weather turns,and it gets all orrible and cold and wet!(Like the liverpool meet,last winter!). Paul.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Myself and Emma will be along too Mark... [:D]

Would of thought you could count Gaz in aswell, i'll give him a ring and find out for definate mate

Steve

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Mark, It's my birthday on the first so i might turn up if i'm able. May still be drunk in a corner though [<:eek:)]

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
October 2nd is better for me! I will have been paid! Full tank of optimax, watch out guys! [au]

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
What time is everyone getting there???? Some more details would be good as i really want to get to this one..(Later the better for me)...

Brian will be coming in my old mk5 and ill try and get my bro to come in the old mk4 (He might be working though)..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.