·
Premium Member
25,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Southport Meet

Time - 2.00pm
Date - October 2nd
Location - Ocean Plaza Car Park (Pier end), Southport. Click here for Map

This meet will take place in the Pier end of the car park at the Ocean Plaza complex, in Southport. The carpark is large enough to accomodate plenty of cars plus there are plenty of thigs to do if the weather is a bit grim!

We do have the option of going for a meal, if you are interested in doing this please let me know. There are a number of different places thus catering for all tastes!

Please let me know if your coming.

Attendance list:
Rye
V6DKO
Tabs
GolfTT
Curly
Gary Cundliffe (posh Jalopy)
Dan Wilde
Andy Mac
Beddie + Emma
Smithjoe
Redbeard + Pam
niknak
Cluke
Mike, Ian and Alan
Waggzy

Total - 19 [Y]

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Me please!

Might be in a jalopy too, a Golf mk3 VR6; keep the mk4 away for the winter.
id hardly call a mk3 vr6 a jalopy!!! you jammy git. ive allways wanted a VR. mmmm the sound. we badly need a jalopy forum.

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Me please!

Might be in a jalopy too, a Golf mk3 VR6; keep the mk4 away for the winter.
id hardly call a mk3 vr6 a jalopy!!! you jammy git. ive allways wanted a VR. mmmm the sound. we badly need a jalopy forum.
Took the words right out of my mouth.... especially as that is my present motor!!!! N plater on 40K v tidy!!

[:D]

·
Registered
682 Posts
Err,just about to say add me to the list...but i see im already on it! Glad weve finally got this one sorted,ill see you all there guys. Paul.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Mark,dont forget Mcdonalds and Pizza Hut![:p]. Would be up for food if anyone else is,otherwise ill grab something later on. Cheers,Paul.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Mark, add me to the list along with Pam. We'll be in the area that Sunday so we might as well come and meet a few new faces.

Rob

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
Tabs,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

I'll come along with Ian and Alan, remember us from the old Cheshire VAG days, <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:City><st1:place>Crystal</st1:place></st1:City> blue A3 (now replaced with a Black diesel Anni), Ink Blue 1.8T on RS6's (now replaced with my old A3) and a Yellow Leon Cupra?<o:p></o:p>

Anyway, long time no see, so we'll put in an appearance to re-acquaint ourselves with the ways of the UK-MKIVs and it's legion of disciples<o:p></o:p>

Mike.<o:p></o:p>

·
Registered
325 Posts
Hey guys just seen the thread not been on for a while,

Ya can put me down for the meet if theres any room left for a little one

1 - 20 of 44 Posts