Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, for my sins, all the senior people in my team at work, work in Manchester. So I'm off up there all this week and being put up in a hotel by the airport!

Most of my work lot up there don't live anywhere near work, so for 3 of the nights I'm probably gonna be bored clueless. IF anyone should fancy a pint, shout up. SOme of you have my number, I'm gonna have net access during hte day so I'll check this as well.

Catch yas [h]

C

PS - won't have the car sadly, I've currently got an astra which I'm gonna try and upgrade tomorrow cos it's poo!

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Eveningw ise, I've got Mon-Weds in Manchester Airport (Monday I'll probably be asleep after work after the crappy drive I've got!), Thurs I'm off to Chester for a leaving do and I return to the south on Friday afternoon [:)]

Tues or Weds are potentials - lemme check with work when I get in tomorrow, and update at abotu lunchtime?? [:)]

Cheers Gary

C

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah Weds is good - so let me know where to be and what time and I'll sort it [y]

C

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
I can manage a cheeky pint - the whatchemecallit pub is on my way home. Weds seem the general preference?

You in the city center or outside?

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Heh and there's me ragging it around in the naff 1.4 Astra they've given me (which reminds me must see if I can get that changed tomorrow!)

I'm out in Bewleys behind the Hilton until Thursday... So nowhere near town really!!

Lame I know - but someone got a postcode and a road name s'il vous plait? [:)]

Will be good to see you all - ta for brightening what would probably be a damn dull evening [:S]

Ta

C

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Easy peasy! Just off J6 M56 - see here for more silly details.

You're right ontop of it, in fact you could fart and be there before the smell hits.
[:O] ha ha!
LOL - depends which way the wind's blowing... And watch it laughing like that, if it changes on you... [;)]

C

·
Registered
682 Posts
Hey folks,if i can get home in time,then i'll be up for a mixed grill! Deffo! No cookie towers,but im sure we can find something nice for dessert! Mmm. Cheers,Paul.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts