·
Retired
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Save the other thread getting too large... post your pics etc here! [:D]

Well, I have to say I had a grand time! Many thanks to Chris for the ride, was a lot of fun! As usual, the 2-ways were alive with banter (and Borat) -cracking!

Good to see everyone again, and some new faces... hope you all had as much fun [Y][:D]

Anyhow, here are my pics [:$] shocking photography skills but hey! [:D] Enjoy! Free Chicken anyone? [:p]

Posted Image

[Y][:D]
Wooo ghostly CkB !!!!!!

Quality night everyone.. such a good crack. and the free food at KfC was cool too. Typical ting tong blaggin that one eh ! [:p]

I'll check out my pics tomorrow or summat. I know aaron got some good ones on a timed exposure.

·
Registered
359 Posts
they are worse than some of my night shots from no rice one month lol - i wil add my pics and vids in a bit just uploading them

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Save the other thread getting too large... post your pics etc here! [:D]

Well, I have to say I had a grand time! Many thanks to Chris for the ride, was a lot of fun! As usual, the 2-ways were alive with banter (and Borat) -cracking!

Good to see everyone again, and some new faces... hope you all had as much fun [Y][:D]

Anyhow, here are my pics [:$] shocking photography skills but hey! [:D] Enjoy! Free Chicken anyone? [:p]

Posted Image

[Y][:D]
Wooo ghostly CkB !!!!!!

Quality night everyone.. such a good crack. and the free food at KfC was cool too. Typical ting tong blaggin that one eh ! [:p]

I'll check out my pics tomorrow or summat. I know aaron got some good ones on a timed exposure.
Bummer my secret's out - you can just see me ghosting in that one - I think Esther's got a cracking one where I'm actually there but not there...

So Tab wasn't all wrong - I'm not all completely there am I - I don't complete exist [;)]

Esther's should be due up in a bit hopefully... Come on Dan get yours sorted mate [y]

C

PS - Shakes? It looks like Phil's got some little terrier humping his leg... You like Phileeep, is very nice yes? We call that-a sharing da cocka inna Kazakstahn... Jagshemash [;)]

·
Registered
359 Posts
Essat, Chris might have a Tripod you can borrow if you ask nicely! [;)]
CkB was supposed to bring his tripod - and i am actually talking about a camera tripod!

But the cone was there and seemed to work - but i forgot to put in back in my boot after kfc

lol

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Sure you'll find another one at NR next week [;)]

And yeah I'm sorry, I have no idea where that tripod is, it never normally leaves the boot of my car unless it's got a camera on it [:S]

C

·
Registered
359 Posts
after taking ages to upload here they are! i will add a few more in a min

Chris ghosting [;)]

Posted Image

few from thurrock services

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
looks like you had a proper laugh down there i was gonna go but my window clip decided to break yesterday [:mad:] Will def go next time and hopefully have some poverty euro lights and 210 brake courtesy of chippeduk...........[:D]

How many people turned up then for uk-mkiv??

Carl

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Great turnout guys an gals keep it up

See what you can organise in the dark.

18-20 motors with a couple of foriegn things thrown in (Black Supra and a french thingy) sorry Kev lol

We already have the next meet sorted for the new year only clue is its got stunning veiws over London.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts