Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all anyone from this web site live in the south wales area, if so does any one know if any meets are aranged for this year [|)]

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
I live near Swansea. I think club Gti meet up just off Jct47 of the M4 going to mail them to find out when and where.

I'm up for a Mk4.net meet aslong as i'm not working

Preferably sunday's

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Deeply Dippy there is a meet on i Sunday 6th Feb 2005, Cribbs Causeway Venue Car Park (Between Burger king and Hollywood Bowl) at 1pm i may visit if not in work. if no meet happens in our area. i am near cardiff. just waiting to see if there are any other mk4ers in south wales area that are interested in a meet don`t know where to go, got any ideas need big carpark maybe down cardiff bay that is nice and big. seen alot of r32`s, gt tdi`s, tdi`s, gti`s and ani gti`s in my area but none of them seem to be on or know about this site.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Another Swansea lad here Hi everyone.....check out the other post on Wales meets I reckon we have about 8-9 now deffo woth a meet up now!
heres the other "Wales" post

http://www.uk-mkivs.net/forums/449195/ShowPost.aspx

the ones of you who aint on the add yourselves.

we should all get each others msn addys and we can av a convo on the with all of us in it at once.

so add ur msn addys to this post: http://www.uk-mkivs.net/forums/449195/ShowPost.aspx

mine is [email protected]

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
i go to cowbridge every so often, i have a few friends who live there, when im up there next i could meet you if you like (do you know the aubrey arms pub?)

thats if we havent had a meet before that

·
Registered
13,211 Posts
Posted Image

hey welsh man im from south wales,bridgend there is a meet in margam park in august dont know dates will find out
I am from Haverfordwest mate not all that far from you.

when is the next meet planed for btw?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts