Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else thinking of heading to the Mega Meet? Think i should be going to the Saturday and Sunday so thought id start a thread to see if anyone else was up for conveying up there to make the journey a little more fun!? [au]

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah will Probably be passing by near that way! Will have to look at services and find a good place to meet up and go from there! Would be good to have a few from down wales way there!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sweet! Theres another route it gave me i dont know if you saw, that goes from gloucester to oxford then up... its shorter distance but takes longer... Any idea which would be our best bet?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Sweet! Theres another route it gave me i dont know if you saw, that goes from gloucester to oxford then up... its shorter distance but takes longer... Any idea which would be our best bet?
Couldn't see that one mate no. Probably not going to make much difference. I guess we'll see if there is anyone else wanting to tag along and see where they are.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah its shorter distance but takes longer, presuming it uses littler roads and stuff! Probably be better on fuel doing an extra 20 miles but on motorway to be honest! Yeah see what other people and doing and plan some stops! :)

·
Registered
106 Posts
Yeah its shorter distance but takes longer, presuming it uses littler roads and stuff! Probably be better on fuel doing an extra 20 miles but on motorway to be honest! Yeah see what other people and doing and plan some stops! :)
BUMP!

Agreed. I'm 99% sure I'm going now so keen to get people on board for this.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Quick bump the day before. Hopefully see some of you on the way there as I am setting off from Shrewsbury at 12 sharp and just doing the m6 route as its the quickest.. If you see my little 1.4 give it a flash and join up :) make the trip a bit more fun haha. See some of you there!

James.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts