Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right as promised after the last south coast meet I said I would organise a karting meet.

Let me know which location you would prefer:

There's a decent track in fareham and also another in salisbury. I've karted at both.

Next decide which is better a saturday afternoon or a sunday morning.

When I get an idea of numbers, location and day I'll find out some available dates and prices. If there's enough interest we might be able to do a grand prix on our own!

J.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Count me in, though from previous experiance I would say that we need some kind of weight balast to even up the odds for some of us.

The local track comes under Go-Sport, if you are talking about the indoor one that we went to.[:D]

I'm sure I could drag Graeme along too.

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good to see you boys read my first message and said which day and location you would prefer [;)]

Mike - the when will be decided on what day is better for people and which location. I'll then find out wahts available.

J.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Either track, sat afternoon or sun morning either way. Not that I've met any of you guys. Is this for people you know only or open to everyone?

I'd be interested anyhow...

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Either track, sat afternoon or sun morning either way. Not that I've met any of you guys. Is this for people you know only or open to everyone?

I'd be interested anyhow...
More the merrier!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts