Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whos up for a little gathering? Im in Bournemouth so by South I am thinking Bouremouth/Poole/Southampton/Portsmouth region and further afield... before it gets too cold and miserable. Anyone up for it?

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Ay I could be up for it as long as the car is sorted by then, i.e. wheels back on, ARB bushes sorted, new clutch fitted, new front discs etc.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
considering I live (shockingly and didn't even realise until I went there) not to far, I would be up for this Date depending!

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dates etc would depend on how many people we can get but I would assume soonish as the weather is getting miserable

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Is Patching (Littlehampton) too far way for the Bournemouth/S'oton members [?]. If not, a few of us usually go to the CGTI West Sussex meets organised by John Wintle...........

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Ahem excuse me J. but I seem to remember that you got slightly more than that the last time we clocked it to Patching, you got at least 22MPG compared to my two up figure of 28MPG.

Take it you will be briming your R at the Northbound Fleet services on Tuesday.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I would be up for this if i am allowed (it is a VAG car afterall). Not too far from Bournemouth as 14-17mpg can be a bit of a pain in the rear !! [;)]

·
Registered
293 Posts
Yep, count me in (although i'm booked for a weekend in London Nov 20th ish with the wife) and with a steady 45mpg regardless of how i drive, distance isn't really a problem. :eek:)

Might even wash the car if its somewhere 'posh'.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts