1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cause I bought all the wii's!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Couldn't believe it, my girlfriend has had one pre ordered for months for my xmas and it has never turned up. Me and my bro went to Tesco for an xbox live voucher card thing and I spotted on the shelf they had wii's, I couldn't believe my luck!!

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
You swine Chief !!!

For sale ?

Yes no doubt !

Price to normal punters.... ? 400

Price to me .... ? 4000 !!!! NO DOUBT [:p]

My kids, little Matty and little Nath need one for xmas !!

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1 will be on the bay, 1 is my bro's, 1 is my xmas from the gf, 1 is for her brother [:D]

I was playing it earlier it is immense fun!

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just got them by pure chance mate, went into Tesco and seen them on the shelf. At first I wasn't bothered as I thought there was no way they actually had any in store. How wrong was I!!

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
I've just got back from a monster jaunt,,,

Been to Tesco Slough (their flagship store, biggest supermarket in Europe)... NOPE, they had 30 in today and they all sold in within about half an hour.

Also went to Tesco Hayes, they've no idea when they'll get more but havn't had a re-supply from the original lot.

Also went to Toys R us in Hayes, they are getting some more in soon but was told people will start queueing at 6am !!! errr NO.

So it looks like little Matty and Nath won't be getting one for xmas.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
I tried Tesco in stockport at six this morning and they had none !! DOH

But i saw an advert in one of the Tabloids this morning for Toys R us saying tomorrow all stores will have stock ( or something to that effect) but as has been said it will be an early start for anyone who wants one.

Jay

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
One of my wii's may be available for offers. Whatever price is plus Royal mail special delivery at ?23.

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
It is the same again this year, remarkable indeed, over a year after the launch. Bet Sony & Microsoft wish they could shift theirs as quick.

I eventually got one for the kids back in the summer.

One thing that does puzzle me is why they are still advertising them if they can't make them quick enough?

·
Registered
627 Posts
Try Amazon Germany, that's the easy place to get em from apparently:

http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B000UVI1G4/ref=amb_link_37603665_1?pf_rd_m=A3JWKAKR8XB7XF&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=1QWKRTM9SGXSY7E3GZ0N&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=154693991&pf_rd_i=195015011

They have them in stock and they'll dhl them to you apparently. Few people on a different website said they were using that and it's all easy as pie

Translated a few bits of that using altavista.. they're instock and ready for immediate dispatch :)

We've got a Wii, had it from Launch day and we've bought loads of games for it, just ended up taking most of them back claiming they didn't work (ie we thought they were a bit pants). I'd say buy a 360 instead.. or even a PS3. Wii's great for a couple of days, but frankly we've hardly touched ours.

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Try Amazon Germany, that's the easy place to get em from apparently:

http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B000UVI1G4/ref=amb_link_37603665_1?pf_rd_m=A3JWKAKR8XB7XF&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=1QWKRTM9SGXSY7E3GZ0N&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=154693991&pf_rd_i=195015011

They have them in stock and they'll dhl them to you apparently. Few people on a different website said they were using that and it's all easy as pie

Translated a few bits of that using altavista.. they're instock and ready for immediate dispatch :)

We've got a Wii, had it from Launch day and we've bought loads of games for it, just ended up taking most of them back claiming they didn't work (ie we thought they were a bit pants). I'd say buy a 360 instead.. or even a PS3. Wii's great for a couple of days, but frankly we've hardly touched ours.
amzon.de stopped delivering a few days ago.. I keep trying[:(]

1 - 20 of 32 Posts