Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres a few pics of what happened this afternoon (around 4ish), [:(] not a nice site.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

And before anyone asks nope it wasnt sonnys fault, and yep he's occured
some whiplash as me and sonny have just come back from the hospital
after he occured some sharp painfull pains in his neck.

Sat

p.s sonny will probably be on later to tell everyone the story behind it.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Bloody hell!  Just as his car was coming on so well.  Know how he'll be feeling, I had 2 accidents with my car in December both of which weren't my fault either.  Hope it all gets sorted soon and that Sonny is feeling OK.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
hope you all and the car get better soon

when someone drove into the side of me from a side junction (not my fault obviously) i was soooo annoyed - and cause im 19 it caused my insurance to go up nearly ?200 even though it was a non fault accident - soooooooo annoying !!!!!! arghhhhhh

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
When we got home he got a tad peeved off lucky he never took his temper
out on the car as there would of been more damage. Also cant park the
car in the garage as the s500 sleeps in there until the weekends when
it comes out to play.

Sat

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
When we got home he got a tad peeved off lucky he never took his temper out on the car as there would of been more damage. Also cant park the car in the garage as the s500 sleeps in there until the weekends when it comes out to play.

Sat
hmmm thats a lie, cus i did kick the car there where 2 dents then there was 3 dents...

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
i will write up tomoro what happend just kinda dazed and things with the pain killers that have been given me, but seriously man im just pissed off the car is just problems man, its a jinx.

·
Registered
521 Posts
I'm very sorry to here about your accident as long as you are okay that's the main thing , at least worse comes to worse a car can be replaced, a person cant...speedy recovery[:)]

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Sonny kicking the car is no good! Try kicking yer brother instead...it will have a better effect [:D][:D]

Sorry to hear about the car, but all thats repairable, just one of those things that happens and it's happened to many of us on here including myself.

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
Sonny kicking the car is no good! Try kicking yer brother instead...it will have a better effect [:D][:D]
That's Graham crossed off Satnam's Christmas card list then [:D]

Sonny, main thing is you're not seriously injured mate, car can be fixed [Y]

1 - 20 of 68 Posts