Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Come on guys, someone on here must be selling his/her R32.

I want one!

All of them on Autotrader and VW used cars are going for stupid money!

Some are asking more than they paid for them in the first place.

Anyone got any sources?

·
Registered
512 Posts
Depends on what your willing to pay, mine is available for the right sum, and mine is an AmD car with 271bhp, nice MP3 system, Bluetooth blah blah

But if your looking to pay less than 22k then I will keep her, I dont need to sell it I just want an M3 again.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thing is, its easy say that you wont let your car go for less than X amount and so on; it all depends on if you can find someone thats willing to pay the money.

One R32 on classifieds just went for ?19750 I think.

Depends on spec too i guess.

·
Expression Intentionally Blank
1,132 Posts
That's the point If someone wants one badly enough then the money starts flowing otherwise current owners will hang on to them 'cos they don't really want to sell anyway!

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
I have got to say I wouldn't sell mine in a hurry.

I will keep it for 3 years and then move on.

The more of them that are not cared for and the more that are written off the better it will be for me in 3 years.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I let my 32 go cheap really, finally got ?19850 for it, and from a VW Dealer. I guess they know they can get more for it, but I needed a quick sale, isn't that right Wish [;)]

·
Registered
512 Posts
Quote: posted by TDI-Lover on 21/05/2004 14:12:29

TOMR32,

Your car is up for 21k in classifieds.

No mate, that was the starting bid when I auctioned it, had it only got one bid then there would have been a right bargain!

My car was 25k (with tracker) and I have spent a further 2k on her so 22k for 27ks worth of 6 month old car cant be sniffed at!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Must get it! It can beat any EVO,Scooby & all Turbo Nutty Cars!.

Clearly doesnt really know what he's talking about, but price seems good. But reserve price has not been met.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Doubt he'll take 18K for it.

His start price is 18K but his reserve price is most prob 21K or something like that. [:(]

1 - 20 of 30 Posts