Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Between 3:30pm and 4:45pm today some jealous scum bag has keyed my car while parked at work. Why do this? If someone has a problem with me, come say it to my face rather than be a coward. According to a chap at work he saw 2 young lads step out of a red rover and look all around my car, then speed off.

Mad as hell right now.

Pics:
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Gutted for you Mike[:(] So much time and effort gone into that car and someone has gone and ruined it in the space of a couple of seconds[:(]

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its a good job i never caught them, if so id be locked up in a cell right now. Their mother must be really proud of them.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Sounds like your motor has been targeted and not just a random incident

If thats the case I hope you have an idea whos done it, and arrange an appropriate conclusion.

I'd want to tear his arm off after breaking a few fingers.

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
JESUS. What utter C U Next TuesdayS ! Is there any cctv at
work Mike ? You have something they don't, probably cos they are
workshy, $h1t for brains scum. I wish people could lose hand for
stuff like that. Won't be able to hold a key with a stump will
they. Grrrrrrrah.[8o|]

·
Registered
414 Posts
B*st*rds!!! I got mine keyed last year! I was so gutted. Could've cried. I keep it covered up at night now (it happened on my driveway).

It's the fact you can tell it's deliberate that really gets me. I'd rather get done over than have this done to my pride and joy!

Bad luck dude. Feel for ya.

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Its a good job i never caught them, if so id be
locked up in a cell right now. Their mother must be really proud of
them.
The sad thing is, she probably would be. Take the parents in too,
they are to blame for failing to even drag up 'things' such as them.

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Real bad news Mike.
Paranoia would now be setting in with me, wondering if it will happen again once its been repaired.
You may have to rethink your parking location at work.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Sorry to see that mate - there really do seem to be pr1cks in this world with no respect. Just cos they haven't got a nice car they do stuff like this.

I had mine keyed along its entire length just before Xmas and it cost me ?450 at mate rates as I got it sorted at a dealer bodyshop where a friend works - normally the work would have cost in excess of ?750-800.

Reading that about being keyed on driveways also reminds me of a post I read a CTR forum where someone kept getting their CTR keyed, scratched, etc so they parked at the back of their drive behind another car and some little s0d still went up an keyed it at night.

There just seems to be a total lack of respect these days.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Gutted for you mate, such a nice motor and tons of hard earned and effort to create, just takes one (or two) complete wan*ers to ruin your work.

If you own a nice motor, there is always going to be some jealosy, I had my MK2's door booted in by some local drunks a couple of years ago !!! Complete and utter waste of space.

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Really sorry to see those pics mike.

On another note, thought you had a run around to take to work and no worry about? Ibiza? What happened to that?

One thing I do like about my new run around is that I can leave it anywhere and not worry. Couldnt care less about a car park dent, and no one would want to key it.

Such a shame that if you have a nice car, your a target. Suppose the same goes for people with big lavish houses.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Im gutted for you. I've had a previous car vandalised a efw years back (they threw some kinda varnish or something over the roof/bonnet in the middle of the night). Hopefully your company cctv has caught the car/reg of the lads that were around your car. I really hate when people do this kinda mindless stuff

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I use the ibiza during the week to get to work and back, and the golf gets used friday to get to work then i goto bex's house straight from work on friday and use the golf at weekends.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts