Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi people

I have been a MK4 froum member for years but never post any pics of my car. But these shots were the perfect excuse.

A big thanks goes to Essex Escy who is responsible for these superb shots of my car[:)] and also for hosting the pics [:$]

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Top pics are the most recent (as in last weeks <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:place>Essex</st1:place> meet[:D]) which feature the new brembo brakes, 6000k xenons with custom angel eyes & joey Mod, and a lower ride height thanks to the Koni coilovers [:)]

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cheers <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:City><st1:place>Wayne</st1:place></st1:City>.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

You car didn?t look half bad on the front cover of VW driver Mag either [:$] <o:p></o:p>

[:D]

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
r those RS4s the full chrome version???

·
Registered
379 Posts
Looks very nice and tidy mate! Definately loving the lights!

Jus wondering...do you have any problems going over humps or coming off kerbs with your current ride height? I would love to drop mine more, but im worried my front bumper wouldnt last too long.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
r those RS4s the full chrome version???
No m8, they aint chrome. they are ATP wheels with a technoformed mirror polished stainless steel face [:D]
i just bought some RS4 diamond higlhy polished finish, similar to those technoformed mirror polished stainless steel ones (not quite as shiny though i guess!!!!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts