Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts
I LOVE those wheels mate!!! Get them spaced at the rears and it will look superb!

Very nice car, lovely colour and styling! Any future plans?

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I LOVE those wheels mate!!! Get them spaced at the rears and it will look superb!

Very nice car, lovely colour and styling! Any future plans?
cheers..my next small mod will be swapping the vw badge for a black one..im also looking to get a Neuspeed Supercharger Kit adventually...and my next project will be remote locking and elec windows...and when i got enough money going for the elec hood...im quite new to the mod scene but what do the spacers do and weres the best place to get some[:$]???

·
Registered
504 Posts
Loving the look of ya car mate!

Don't know what happened with the the dowload of the other pictures the other night - I'll see if i can get them to you a different way - quicker than D/L'ing it!!

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Loving the look of ya car mate!

Don't know what happened with the the dowload of the other pictures the other night - I'll see if i can get them to you a different way - quicker than D/L'ing it!!
Cheers m8..my msn kept cutting out so the file dropped [:'(]

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hi mate nice looking car, how does the car react to using the air filter and exhaust?
cheers...[Y]the exhaust makes quite a difference...but the filter hasnt made much difference the engine sounds a little bit better with the filter...i want to find out if the neuspeed supercharger will make a big difference they quote 40-50% extra bhp not sure how true this is????

·
Registered
29 Posts
a supercharger will make a huge difference deano trust me... much better throttle response, pretty good fuel economy (compared to a turbo) and generally quite easy to fit and maintain if you run lowish boost.

they are a great "off the shelf" package for huge power gains. Its nice to see someone shying away from turbos for a change!

i shouldn't have said that... you know my feelings on turbos :) go for it mate!

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
a supercharger will make a huge difference deano trust me... much better throttle response, pretty good fuel economy (compared to a turbo) and generally quite easy to fit and maintain if you run lowish boost.

they are a great "off the shelf" package for huge power gains. Its nice to see someone shying away from turbos for a change!

i shouldn't have said that... you know my feelings on turbos :) go for it mate!
nice one gaz [:D]def want one just got to save ?1600 now...unless you know anywhere cheaper???????? you still coming to the meet on tuesday at chineham arms??

1 - 18 of 18 Posts