Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Superb.....apart from the bra!!
I've never understood them, I accept them for protective use (I'd sooner have stone chips though!!) but why show your car with one on, I reckon it would look much better without.
I've noticed more and more doing the same though.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
I've noticed more and more doing the same though.
i have noticed this aswell, i cant undersand the stone chip use either really, as most stone chips come on the front bumper aswell.

j111ase your car looks superb as always though [:p] even with the bra on [;)]

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Lookin' well, who's the wee man? [:D] Dubber in training eh?

What was the show like, I was going to come down for it but looks quite quiet?

Btw PM me again if you want that pic & I promise I will reply this time [:$]

·
Registered
990 Posts
I always said your lady looks better without her bra[;)]

Looking good though, what zorst have you got? Did you trim the valance yourself to take it?

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Got to be one of my favourite cars on here.... I reckon you should show
some before and after pics jase as your car really is the most changed
on here ... lexus lights anyone... couldnt be further from it now.

Spot on

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks for the comments.

i've been leaving the bra on for shows because i've still not got around to having the bonnet cresent welded and smoothed so the bra helps to hide the infill as they look pants.

cat...the wee man is Felix, my little boy.he's 5 on may 30th.at that age where he wants to go everywhere with daddy.was his first of many shows this year.you can look after him the next show i see you at and help stop him putting finger prints on Mikes car(sorry mike)!.

it was quite by the time i took these photos as we were having rides on the steam train and missed the end of the show and every one else had gone.

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
cat...the wee man is Felix, my little boy.he's 5 on may 30th.at that age where he wants to go everywhere with daddy.was his first of many shows this year.you can look after him the next show i see you at and help stop him putting finger prints on Mikes car(sorry mike)!.
Aw, what a wee cutie. I bet he grows up with VW in his veins [;)]

And if he's going anywhere near cars just stick a couple of washmitts on his hands, everybody's happy! [:p]

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
he was really good all day not touching any cars as i'd drilled it into him not to.

and then he saw mikes car and wanted to look inside,but with it having tints he got a bit too close so he could see through them.and left 2 nice hand prints on the most shiny car of the show,and sods law he was stood next to it at the time.sorry!!!

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Superb.....apart from the bra!!
but why show your car with one on, I reckon it would look much better without.
You have to see the bra in the flesh on his car, as it works very well with the Silver and Black theme that Jase has been going for. You can't really see the black roof from any of the pictures, which also helps to make the whole theme blend together.

here's one.

Great as always Jase.... are there any other photos from the show? or an after show thread anywhere?

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
he was really good all day not touching any cars as i'd drilled it into him not to.

and then he saw mikes car and wanted to look inside,but with it having tints he got a bit too close so he could see through them.and left 2 nice hand prints on the most shiny car of the show,and sods law he was stood next to it at the time.sorry!!!
He just couldnt resist the lure of the smoothness! lol

At least i can use that as an excuse now for not winning the show n shine !! haha

Dont worry about it fella im not bothered him touching my car, hes only a nipper.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Nice car, looks stunning..[Y]

Was gonna ask, where did you get your U.S. plates made, as im looking for ones to be made up for a charity event?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts