Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Where'd you get it done? Worth a recommendation??

Looks good mate, I think the light is playing tricks on me as the very bottom of the bumper (valence?) looks darker than the rest?? [:|]

More than likely me tho [:$]

S'all good tho [y]

C

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Yeah it'sj ust the light - that does look good mate, I said the same when Spin got his one done (Streel Grey like yours)... Not that I'm saying it's a bad thing in the slightest (I think actually it maybe a little TOO grey) but any reason you didn't do the front lip?? [:)]

And Neo, images are fine, it must be you keep leeching pics from them [;)]

C

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Yes, can't remember who posted it - I think it was in the depths of members rides but a while back... Sure someone's got a link somewhere. I'm still undecided about which way is best, the Relfex Silvers we've seen have been cracking but there was on that left the bottom black, and it also look very good [:|]

C

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yeah it'sj ust the light - that does look good mate, I said the same when Spin got his one done (Streel Grey like yours)... Not that I'm saying it's a bad thing in the slightest (I think actually it maybe a little TOO grey) but any reason you didn't do the front lip?? [:)]

And Neo, images are fine, it must be you keep leeching pics from them [;)]

C
Yeah your right,front was an omission on my part, another trip to the body shop.

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
My personal favourite is to keep the lower part of the rear valance black and only paint the 'nappy'. I would also keep the black lower front lip and side skirts. Not only do I think it looks better, but it will also make it cheaper when you scrape the front valance.

Either way Derv, slow down, you are putting us all to shame with your mods.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts