1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some pics of my Mk4 golf :p

Posted Image

At last years GTI show...

Posted Image

Stereo build.... Greatly improved since this photo was taken :unsure:

Posted Image

Engine has been played around with since this photo!!! :eek: I think 270bhp could be on the cards :ph43r:

Posted Image

New brakes to stop me quick!!! Rears are on there way... :)

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Looks sooper clean mate, very nice!

I see you have been able to retain your original calipers with the ECS brake upgrade, didnt realise they did big brakes without having to buy the porsche calipers, or is it an R32 only fitment?

They look very nice indeed, quite tempted myself...! [:D]

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ECS do oem upgrades[:D]

They don't overheat at all!!! you can keep your oem calipers[:|]

The ice upgade is class now... a few pics will follow... dvd, line driver and 6 disc changer tastefully installed[6]

As for engine stuff.... superchiped, milltek and aem CAI... sports cats to follow[<:eek:)]

Interior retrim as well.... watch this space[|-)]

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Martyn, I have just had a thought. You may be getting bored with the R32 now and I wouldn't mind the sat nav setup. How's about a swap....you get my 1.8T, I get the R.

The 1.8T does have a few extra's, like a car park ding or two, a scratch on the back rear valance which just ooze's characther. The kind of stuff you just can't buy. I will even pop over the water to seal the deal.

[Y] Think of it this way, you get another car to start playing with, boring doing everything to the same car! I'm so generous.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thats a great idea Graham...

If I give you ?2k I will swap for your car[:p]

You can even sell your interior.... All I need is your engine[:p]

PM me for details[8-|]

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Cheers m8..

I have a whaletail boot spoiler on back order and a nice set of 22" spinners[:D]

1 - 20 of 21 Posts