Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few pics of my car that i managed to take today, by the end of next week i should have the exhaust fitted as well, and next month maybe some nice 18s [:)]

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thanks for looking! any comments are apriciated!!

Ian

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That R32 front looks mint combined with the oettinger grill thumbs up from me..

Sat [y][y]
hey mate tnx.... to be quite honest with you, i was not too sure about it, in fact i was thinking of going back the the oem one.

Ian

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am not 100% sure yet!! iether r32 alloys or audi a8 but i really can't decide!!!!

What do you think i should go for? my budget including tyres is around 600 pounds

Ian

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
I would say the R wheels mate but thats cause i am not a big fan of the A8 wheels.

Where abouts you from in Malta mate????

Carl

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Yeah mate all my dads side are from Paola. About 15 times i have been to Malta mate, i know the maltese are very very passionate about their cars!! Also know many people in Marsa, Valletta, Hamrun everywhere really. Malta is getting so popular now fella every person i speak to has been there.

Take care

Carl [:D]

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hey mate, great to know that you come here so often..... just let me know when you will be coming so we can meet up for a beer....or 2 [:)]

·
Registered
12 Posts
mate your car looks beautiful i love the r32 kits was think of getting one my self. your car a 1.4 yeh? for the exhaust i heard they have some problems get on the car the r32 style exhaust what which one did you get? again it is sweet car

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
mate your car looks beautiful i love the r32 kits was think of getting one my self. your car a 1.4 yeh? for the exhaust i heard they have some problems get on the car the r32 style exhaust what which one did you get? again it is sweet car
thanks for the compliment mate!! :) basically the exhaust is a custom one, however i can report no problems whatsoever till now.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts