Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well after god knows how many hours and 4 stages of meguiars we thought we would take some pictures of my car.

i have very sore arms now but i think it was worth it!!

Thank you Chris for your help!! Not only with the polishing but for risking your life hanging out of the window to take some very cool photos of my wheels! [:D][:X]

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
i've often wondered what your car looks like, from the small sig pics i've seen - now I know - very nice [!].

Although I imagine not to everyone's tastes, I love the rims. How about some clear indicators to clean up the front a little.

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
I'm guessing you're not home as you'd not only have sore arms but also be frozen to death!

It certainly was worth it - very shiney! Your wheels look like they take a lot of work too

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Liquorice - its and Olympus 4 mega pixel one i think!

Tabs - yup ive got a high-res version here!

Cat - No i wasnt at home lol, we polished it in the garage out of the cold lol

·
Registered
574 Posts
Damn that looks good!

Really love the wheels, an the colour is gorgoues!

What valances/skirts are they?

I think a stubby ariel, aero wipers and black angel eyes would look really good!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
they are rieger front and rear valances, the skirts are the same only i wanted them mounted back to front!

ariel is going this week, lights will change soon [;)]

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Looks great Laura, that last shot is amazing. If like me you wonder what your wheels look like on the move well now you know. Superb. [^]

·
Registered
3,756 Posts
Car looks great, like the front and rear a lot, but not a fan of the skirts.

Like most others have said, love thats last shot!

·
Registered
658 Posts
Thats looking very tidy, clearly the best colour (biased coz mines the same [;)]). Liking those wheels too, certanly makes a change to c something a bit different!

Dont suppose u wanna swap your mint looking front bumper for a fasionably stone chipped one? [B)][;)]

1 - 20 of 34 Posts