Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after two years of trouble free motoring i finally traded in my anni can't really believe it. sat for an hour in the garage wondering whether to go through with it or not ? [:(][:(][:(][:(]

·
Registered
473 Posts
OMG [:O] didn't know you were selling your wee car, aww no wonder your gutted it was lovely.

So whats next on the agenda?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Very sad to hear that.... it always amazes me the number of Anni owners who are 'gutted' after they've sold their car.... I still have mine so i don't know the feeling (although it is in the UK MKIV's Classifieds and in the VW Driver mag for sale).

Whats next?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Awwwww Davie it defo is a sad day....stunning anni you had as well. Well whatever you have bought i hope your happy with it mate :)

·
Registered
464 Posts
Come on then - dont keep us in suspenders, what have you traded for?

I must say those anni's really do look mint. I think I prefer the look of the ani to the R32 to be honest.

·
Registered
766 Posts
[:O][:O][:O][:O][:O][:O][:O]

nooooooooooooooooooooooooo don't sell your buggy,

but hey you've got to do what you've got to do mate[:)]

whats next ????? hopefully it's still got a vw badge on it[;)]

·
Registered
771 Posts
Davie what have you done?!?! [:O][xx(] Hope it's something nice to replace it!!

Pic for old times sake [:(]

Posted Image

Posted Image

I've got a feeling the new car has still got a GTI badge on it though [;)]

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sorry should have put it in the first post traded it for a 3 door silver R32 so i'll still be going to the meet's peeps had a good look at the new GTI but once i had the test drive that was it i just had to get it [:D]

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
No probs peeps just as long as you leave a donation so i have enough petrol to get home [:D] when i looked at the computer after the test drive i thought it was the temperature i was look'in at 16 mpg[:O]

·
Registered
473 Posts
Quote: posted by B15ETJ on 14/02/2005 20:45:39

No probs peeps just as long as you leave a donation so i have enough petrol to get home [:D] when i looked at the computer after the test drive i thought it was the temperature i was look'in at 16 mpg[:O]

lol Oh big change for you driving a diesel, but it will all be worth it, just try and not look at the mpg, I try not to, and I'm getting about the same as an R [B)]

·
Registered
771 Posts
Quote: posted by oxford on 14/02/2005 20:44:43

Quote: posted by PhatPhil on 14/02/2005 20:34:35

I said nice one brother!!! [:p]

Human Traffic?

NICE ONE BROTHER!!!

I SAID NICE ONE!!!!!

LMAO

good choice Davie. Silver as well. Won't need as much cleaning as the black Anni. [8D]

1 - 20 of 32 Posts