Cruise Control

Reverse Park Control

Metallic Paint

Folding Door Mirrors

Front Arm Rest

Rear Mats

No Model Inscription

Non smoking pack

The Car has covered 1900 miles and has never been in an accident or stolen, never had any paint work and NEVER been smoked in

It was first registared on the 7th March 2004

So what is it worth ?

Posted Image

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Im really not sure.

Havent anything in mind at the moment, but im sure something will come along

·
Registered
54 Posts
u'll want teh rs3 avant when it comes out, prob say about 19 20 for ur car don't know what u paid for it, why not take it back to the dealer and see what they say and add about 2000 ontop of the price and it'll give u private price.

·
Registered
54 Posts
u'll want the rs3 avant when it comes out, prob say about 19 20 for uote]Quote: posted by D9LON on 05/05/2004 13:24:33ur car don't know what u paid for it, why not take it back to the dealer and see what they say and add about 2000 ontop of the price and it'll give u private price.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Try this link:

http://www.audi.net.r66.co.uk/audiuk/site/general/car.aspx?carId=500309875

Thats a simlilar car to yours. Yours has less milegae and also the benefit of not being an ex demo. Im sure an Audi dealer would give you a decent price at moment. New A3's and especially one like yours are taking longer to get. Audi have just started up an extra shift at the a3 factory and also started builing the car at the Golf MkV factory so it must be selling fast.

I imagine you paid a fair whack for that it is very nicely specced I would be expecting ?22 -23K at least. Probably wrong though.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well i would be hoping for around ?23k, Have so see what some of the dealers would say

·
Registered
176 Posts
Cant understand how you can be bored of a car in just 2 months??

Then again if i could afford it i would change my car every month!!

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
I'd love it but my Golf aint sold just yet.

My partner in crime may be interested - if you don't mind me showing him the specs.

Cheers - J

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Wish I wouldn't knock too much off what you oaid for it. If someone wants one bad enough they'll pay for it. That or wait until the summer is nearly over for them to have a new car.

I'll so buy those wheels off you if you give me a price without raping me!!

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Irish, The wheels will go with the car ..... Sorry mate !

Foxy, By all means show your mate the spec.

·
Registered
473 Posts
damn, didn't get a shot of it aswell before it goes lol, totally forgot on the Sunday [:(]

Oh well better get a shot of the next car lol

·
Registered
176 Posts
I;ve got a god idea that Wish is very similar to myself as we both love cars but like to charge very frequently[;)] but I'd say that without seeing the car knowing Wish it will be better than it was from the showroom.

Good luck mate.

PS if I've miss spelt anything I'm orry but I'm a little pi**ed[:D]

1 - 20 of 21 Posts