Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thanks to cat1.4 for photoshopping them on my golf. Ignore the ride height as ive got FK coilvers to go on the golf next week. so...yay or nay?

Posted Image

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
I was actualy more impressed by the very well kept grass in the background, wish mine looked that good, maybe less time waxing & it would do.

LOL...[:D]

·
Registered
259 Posts
Your pic is also missing the smoothed bumpers etc? I dont think they look any good with the standard bumpers... Also the guy said they are a one off? Not sure how true that is tho' as everyone has seen the pic of the pink/purple mk4? Do you think these are the ones from that car?

They looked great on that one....

Wez

·
Registered
154 Posts
Got to admit that I do really like them. I think with the whole smooooothe look, they will look class. Just needs a bit of imagination to smoothe ot the bumpers, lose the side strips etc.

Mark

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Quote: posted by TDI_Boy on 19/10/2004 12:27:46

Got to admit that I do really like them. I think with the whole smooooothe look, they will look class. Just needs a bit of imagination to smoothe ot the bumpers, lose the side strips etc.

Mark

A BELIVER!!! yup smooth look is what im going for eventaully, allready got the front bumper done.

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Not my cup of tea, but you car would be very unique when you have finished it off. Go for it, you can always sell them if you hate them.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thats the thing. they would suit the smooth look very very much, but i dont know if i like them or not? know what i mean?!

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
whhhoooooo!!! streched style! that would be different! looks like a VW Limo. cheers for the images dubjon.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts