Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right, so I now have the 1.8T MK4 Golf [:)]

But... It looks rather dull to be such a nice engine! So what are the main engine mods that people go for to spicen it up, and beleive me it needs its lol

Apart from usual Dump valve and indtuction kit, what else can you get.

Was thinking maybe a carbon fibre engine cover?

What you guys think?

Advice appreciated [8-|]

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah thats what I thought.

I had strut brace in my mind and did see polished caps somewherel, could of been awesome GTI.

As for the hoses, I like them in blue [:D]

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ah the S3 cover aint nothing special then.

Was thinking get the carbon cover that way when I get the BNC induction kit, it wont be lonely [:D]

·
Registered
319 Posts
Strut braces
chrome/metal polished caps - oil cap, suspension caps, power steering cap, water tank etc.
Samco hoses
Audi S3 Battery covers, and Water tank covers
Polished Intake manifold
where can i buy these bits online(uk site please) apart from the samco hoses as i know awesome do em

cheers

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Awesome also do a very nice polished Neuspeed strut brace and lots of polished caps to compliment it.
Try Forge Motorsport for the Samco hoses.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Gorgeous!

On my cover the badge has been taken off, anyone know where I can get a replacement that will fit?

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Awesome also do a very nice polished Neuspeed strut brace and lots of polished caps to compliment it.
Ok I think i'm being really blind here , cos the other day i saw a nice set of chrome caps but wasnt sure what site it was on.

Any ideas? I cant find on awesome.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Ok I think i'm being really blind here , cos the other day i saw a nice set of chrome caps but wasnt sure what site it was on.

to find em on awesome you have to look in the online shop instead of the "normal" site ie here:- http://www.awesome-gti.co.uk/shop/customer/home.php?cat=285&page=3

hope that helps, btw the caps are to be found in the engine section

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

to find em on awesome you have to look in the online shop instead of the "normal" site ie here:- http://www.awesome-gti.co.uk/shop/customer/home.php?cat=285&page=3

aha yup ur right there, well spotted, I kept going to MK4 GOLF then engine and was like [:^)]

·
Registered
319 Posts

aha yup ur right there, well spotted, I kept going to MK4 GOLF then engine and was like [:^)]
i know! i might give awesome a bell an tell them to get it sorted [:D]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts