Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just picked up my bumpers from the spray shop, sorry for the crappy pics, my bat was going low on my cam so i cudnt use the live veiw function...im kinda got the flu at the moment if i get any better i will put the bumpers on tonight if not i probs get them done tomoro...enjoy...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Looks like they've done a great job on those. Can't wait to see them fitted. I'm just thinking of getting my bumpers resprayed. Wonder if I should go for a bit of smoothing while i'm at it? Hmmmmm.

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for all the comments ppl, im too ill to fit them yet im sitting in bed with my lemsip so once im 100% i will get them fitted on, i left the vents in because he was spraying them at no extra cost, im gonna put black grills back in when i fit it to my car.

·
Registered
5 Posts
looking good ! i take it ure anni lower skirts are getting painted too ? I have done the same as you
and my car looks totally different... when u fitting them on ?

·
Registered
857 Posts
just picked up my bumpers from the spray shop, sorry for the crappy pics, my bat was going low on my cam so i cudnt use the live veiw function...im kinda got the flu at the moment if i get any better i will put the bumpers on tonight if not i probs get them done tomoro...enjoy...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
yum! they look very nice! where did you get these done mate? im not to far away from you, im in wolverhampton and really wanna get some body work done in summer

·
Registered
476 Posts
Sonny the bumpers will look ace once they are fitted [:p]

If you need a hand bro I will be in tipton over the weekend [;)]

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
***UPDATE***

hmmm i didnt last that long i couldnt sit in my bed knowing that the bumpers where in my garage and not my car, sooo got all wrapped up and went and started, i only manage to get the front bumper on as im too ill to get to finsh off the back one but here are the pics of what it looks like, im going to be ordering a motor bike plate 11" x 2.5" for the front soon too...enjoy...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b246/satnamsingh/HPIM01912.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b246/satnamsingh/HPIM0188.jpg

p.s the car still needs a good wash lol...

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
I am not in to smoothing in any way shape or form but it looks like a nice finish and the end result was better than I expected with the exception of the number plate. IMO it should be in the middle as per the factory. Offset like that is wannabe Evo/Alfa and makes the car look all wrong.

I try to avoid making negative comments but your car would look a load better with the plate in the middle mate.

·
Registered
850 Posts
I try to avoid making negative comments but your car would look a load better with the plate in the middle mate.
ditto that. number plate position doesn't suit the car at all IMO.

when you fitting the sideskirts then?

1 - 20 of 57 Posts