Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm without my car for a couple of weeks while I have some work done on it.

I've been loaned a Nissan Skyline by a friend to help me out, which is a bit of a result!

I've only driven it 10 miles home so far, and am trying to keep the miles off it as I don't want to abuse a favour, but its a nice car. It has just been imported from Japan and is in mint condition and up for sale.

Its not the V-Spec GTR type I've been used to driving for years on my Playstation, but its a 1994 R33 GTS 2.5T and its no slouch[:)].

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote: posted by Carlos on 03/04/2005 20:26:52

Cool, get some ricer pics up! [;)]

It's too dark at the moment! But this car is almost identical, same colour, wheels etc[:D];

Posted Image

·
Registered
86 Posts
Quote: posted by Reflex TDI on 03/04/2005 20:11:02

I've been loaned a Nissan Skyline by a friend to help me out, which is a bit of a result!

I've only driven it 10 miles home so far, and am trying to keep the miles off it as I don't want to abuse a favour, but its a nice car. It has just been imported from Japan and is in mint condition and up for sale.

Its not the V-Spec GTR type I've been used to driving for years on my Playstation, but its a 1994 R33 GTS 2.5T and its no slouch[:)].

not bad, remember a few months ago my mate gave me a shot of his sierra ghia for a week while my car was off the road!!!! wish my mates were more like yours! lol [:D]

·
Registered
1,248 Posts

I've only driven it 10 miles home so far, and am trying to keep the miles off it as I don't want to abuse a favour

James you going to show Rob it, if so i'm going back down the site on Thurs!! [;)]

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
You can get a minted one of those for about 5k to 6k. They dont have any of the tricks the R33 GTR has but as a fun and reliable car they are pretty good fun. Thats just a very standard looking one but with a few thousand thrown it it professionally you can have a beautiful looking and sub 6 second rocket.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts

I hope your pleased with the results James.

Nice loaner [!] Not your usual 1.0 Micra or 1.2 Polo is it.

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Quote: posted by Rivage on 04/04/2005 12:46:08

What are you having done on the anni then James?

Quite a lot [:D] I'm going to keep schtumm on the detail for now as I expect it will generate a bit of interest and that will be responded to better in its own thread, once I am sure everything works OK.

Suffice to say I'm taking it up a few notches and hope it will be pretty special. We're trying a few new things which will be of interest to anyone with a tuned PD car.[:D]

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Quote: posted by Reflex TDI on 04/04/2005 13:02:58

Quite a lot [:D] I'm going to keep schtumm on the detail for now as I expect it will generate a bit of interest and that will be responded to better in its own thread, once I am sure everything works OK.

Suffice to say I'm taking it up a few notches and hope it will be pretty special. We're trying a few new things which will be of interest to anyone with a tuned PD car.[:D]

When the Anni's finished can I pop back for another 'ride round the block'......?[:D]

1 - 20 of 21 Posts