Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
I'm pretty sure the ones on the Octavia RS are the same as on the Golf ie same size etc.

If these are what you want pop down to your local Skoda dealer.

·
Registered
495 Posts
I've still got my jammies on!

Give me an hour or so.

To describe them they are not yellow/amber but sort of a light smoke.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Damn! Sorry about that Essex Escy. I was sure they were the same. I was even picturing them on my old MKIV.

Oh well. VW. Audi. All these German cars look the same to me [:D]

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
we used to sell them, but they kept getting returned as they would fill with water!! we dont like to sell anything we're not happy with! so withdrew them! Heeding this advice, i could get you some if you really wanted them, although there would be no guarantee on them...

Posted Image

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Quote: posted by awesomeade on 21/12/2004 15:26:59

we used to sell them, but they kept getting returned as they would fill with water!! we dont like to sell anything we're not happy with! so withdrew them! Heeding this advice, i could get you some if you really wanted them, although there would be no guarantee on them...

Posted Image

Ade, I might be interested in a set of these even without any guarentee, if the price is good?[:D]

·
Registered
771 Posts
Never had any problems with mine.

Only thing I would say is that because of the black surround inside the light reflected from the bulb is pretty minimal. Ok at night but pretty dull during the day.

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
side repeaters aint a regulation.........so no worries about that is there?.

do us a good price ade,,,,,,,,,,

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.