Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm pondering getting some more photos done for my photography portfolio and wondered if any of you would like to have your cars photographed by me. Could do a day out as a group or something like that so it's not all business.

The sort of thing would be static arty Evo-esque shots and some moving ones.

Here's an example of one I did of my Type-R

Posted Image

If this sounds like a good idea let me know and we'll figure out dates and locations. I'm in Rickmansworth just outside of Watford in case anyone wonders.

No offence to smaller models but I'm looking for MK4 GTIs, V6, .:R and MK5 .:R and GTIs

Anyone donating will get a free piccy of course!

David

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Hi David, if you fancy coming up to Welwyn Garden City, IE just north of Hatfield on the last weekend of the month, then feel free! Pics of mine are in My Gallery link in my sig...

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice looking motor, mate! I'm in Malmo that weekend so I'm looking at a weekend in November. Hopefully a bright one!

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
I know where abouts Ricky is, I'm sure i'm back up in Herts sometime in Nov, I'll try and let you know when I'm back...

Thanks for the car comments as well! Not as nice as your CTR tho, or as Quick!!

·
Registered
5,145 Posts
Some group shots would be quite good i think!

I would be up for it depending on location/whether im working on the day etc....

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
Alrite ved could you pm me your postcode or a postcode in the Rickmansworth area so i can get a quick estimate of how many miles it is..

Thanks Sat

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Alrite ved could you pm me your postcode or a postcode in the Rickmansworth area so i can get a quick estimate of how many miles it is..

Thanks Sat
He mentioned it above its WD3 [:D] Its about a 170/180 mile trip from brum...

·
Super Moderator
3,497 Posts

Thanks Sat
He mentioned it above its WD3 [:D] Its about a 170/180 mile trip from brum..
Way less, about 100 miles I reckon.

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
whoops my bad never noticed that.. and yeay pj its about 100 miles.. me thinks by the time i get there the car will be dirty again lol... think il have to pass on this one...

Sat [y]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts