Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm afraid I have to admit that the wife and I do enjoy a regular dose of Smallville!

Flicking through the channels last night we stumbled across a trailer for the next series which brings in more from the Superman 1 & 2 films! Looks great!

E4 9pm Monday 9th Jan!

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
he's a dork! He could be playing hide the sausage with Chloe every night of the week in that barn of his!!  Eeejut!

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
The g/f and I watch this religiously as well. Kristin Kreuk is good enough reason to watch it. As per the prog itself, can't wait to see Clark take his first flight!

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Flicking through the channels last night we stumbled across a trailer for the next series which brings in more from the Superman 1 & 2 films! Looks great!
And so it was! Ace! Terminator type dude at the end is obviously Zod!

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
OK, as I'm watching the series that's just started on E4 (series 3 is it?), can those that have already seen it not let out any major spoilers.

But.........does clark get his powers back again? it'd be a poor superman series if not!

Did anyone else notice the special appearance right at the end of the first episode of James Marsters of Buffy (played Spike the vampire) fame? I thought he was quite good in that.

But at last he finally got to stick one on Lana (Kristin Kreuk, mmmmmm [:p] [:p] ) - what I would give to be in his shoes for that scene!!!

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Current season is the 5th, yes he gets his powers back (of course he has them in the films), episode 2 is a bit weak IMHO but episode 3 is really good.

·
Registered
262 Posts
I've got the first 9 episodes of series 6 downloaded from America. Let me know if you want them on a dvd. They are readily available via bittorrent etc.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts