Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody else experiencing a slow forum?

Been like this for a couple of days now with a few times outs and slow loading of pages.

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Not the last couple of days - however this evening since about half 7 it's been hell!!

We got paging issues again?? [:|]

C

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Not the last couple of days - however this evening since about half 7 it's been hell!!

We got paging issues again?? [:|]

C

TAKE 3: At posting! [:|] [:(] [:'(]

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Same here!

At least I now know its not my PC though. Strange thing is active topics works (slowly) but I can't get My Forums to open at all.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
looks like we will be crashing in on the UKPOLO'S party house again soon then.

always a laugh [<:eek:)], but always nice to get back home again.[:)][<:eek:)][<:eek:)]

lets hope the colour dosent chang to much when we get back.

see you on the other side.

now i did not want that to be in grey.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
looks like we will be crashing in on the UKPOLO'S party house again soon then.

always a laugh [<:eek:)], but always nice to get back home again.[:)][<:eek:)][<:eek:)]

lets hope the colour dosent chang to much when we get back.

see you on the other side.

now i did not want that to be in grey.
Blimey, mate! Are you throwing out a challenge for us to correct THAT sentence for grammar or punctuation?

[:D]

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
i know, it's really bad.

i should have stayed at school when me mum used to drop me off at the school gates.

i do have a dictionary next to my pute at home that i do try and use.

trouble is, if you dont know what letter follows the letters you do know,its not a lot of use.[:$]

...but yes,lets make it a challenge.[;)]

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
i know, it's really bad.

i should have stayed at school when me mum used to drop me off at the school gates.

i do have a dictionary next to my pute at home that i do try and use.

trouble is, if you dont know what letter follows the letters you do know,its not a lot of use.[:$]

...but yes,lets make it a challenge.[;)]
No offence taken, I hope. Try this as on possibility:

Let's hope the colour doesn't change too much when we get back.

Cheers.

[:D]

·
Registered
3,756 Posts
Same here!

At least I now know its not my PC though. Strange thing is active topics works (slowly) but I can't get My Forums to open at all.
I had the same issues with My Forums last night..... [:(]

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Same here!

I had the same issues with My Forums last night..... [:(]
I am afraid that I have commented before about this website and it forums to the extent of being accused of being boring, but it is, for me anyway very slow compared with practically all the other websites that I visit daily.

Admittedly I'm still on dial-up and intend staying that way for the near future as it suits me. However it strikes me that perhaps most of you who are complaining, are on Broadband and yet still find it slow - there must be something amiss, surely. The most annoying thing for me is the laborious way the header images have to load before anything seems to happen and the slowness when replying to a post and using the 'Quote' facility. All very tiresome and off putting.

[:)]

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Sorry, resurrecting this one, but My Forums is giving me jip again, I keep getting the fatal BSOD but in forum terms (the "Sorry we cannot deal with your request" in those nice big blue letters!)

Anyone else?

C

·
Super Moderator
15,990 Posts
mine's slow too..but I put it down to my Greek colleagues downloading loads of stuff...don't think its specifically the forum thats slow...[*-)]

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
It's fine now, and ironically it was running just as fast whilst sat on the training going to collect my car, on the PDA over GPRS! [:$]

C

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
It's fine now, and ironically it was running just as fast whilst sat on the training going to collect my car, on the PDA over GPRS! [:$]

C
whats PDA and GPRS . i am not up on anything to do with these computers except being on this site every night.

i take it you ment on the train,and thats what i want to know about.

not being on a train,but usins a lap top in your car ...or train.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts