Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
mmmmmm look at those doughnuts [:p] its a pitty its 106 miles from my house as id be defo coming lol.. it would cost me £25 in diesel [:eek:] lol.. pitty there ain't a krispy kremes in brum.. 10 mins later

just checked there website and theres one 4 miles away from me [:D] guess where il be going on friday [:D]

Sat [y]

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Can't do next Weds.

Can it be Tues ?

I'd love to show you lot how to eat a 12 box without stopping.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Colin, I will do any day you like even Christmas Day if you can eat 12 without stopping!! I've managed 4 before so thats like my days calorie intake just in doughnuts. 

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
OK then date changed for ct.p, rfsteel confirmed, hope the others can still make it? Good thing it's half term next week as well 'cos Tuesday is normally college night for me.

Posted Image

·
Registered
65 Posts
Does this mean we have to clean our cars? look forward to meeting all you guys again and hopefully the friendly security guard will come out and talk to us again.

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I obviously missed that bit last time. Shall we all pop into Tesco and get a bit of shopping to keep them happy?

You can be sure my car won't be clean by the time I've driven all the way to Slough [:(]

I often see the local boy racers parked up there in the evening. Let's show 'em how it's done [;)]

While we're here, who's up for a curry? I'll be going straight from work, so will be starving.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Will try to make this aswell, hopefully will try to get out of work early to have a quick detail before [:)]

looking back at this thread its almost been a year since the last meet!

se ya guys nxt week

1 - 20 of 27 Posts