Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Posted Image

We are offering 1 of each of the below kits at 25% discount.

We
already know what they are like in terms of sound and performance, so
we need a few of you to give us a review and at the same time get a
nice saving.

MKIV Normally Special 1 of each
RRP Your price delivered Your Price Delivered
1.4 16v and 2.0 ?220 ?209 ?175
1.6 8v ?210 ?199 ?168
1.8 T 20v ?210 ?199 ?168
V5 ?210 ?199 ?168
2.8 4M ?210 ?199 ?168
R32 ?210 ?199 ?168

As usual just give us a call on 0207 474 5883/07725 234 540 or email us

·
Registered
873 Posts
I gotta say that does look good! whats the performace and sound like compared to teh carbonio? Will you egt the same sounds as the carbonio when its coupled with a forge diverter valve?

Thanks!

·
Registered
30 Posts
I gotta say that does look good! whats the performace and sound like compared to teh carbonio? Will you egt the same sounds as the carbonio when its coupled with a forge diverter valve?

Thanks!
Can't say how it compares to the carbonio as we haven't compared them. Here are some video clips of the Simota Aeroforms on some of our customers cars.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They typically make 5-10bhp on BMW's. I am still waiting details from VW's but they don't make kits without testing them properly.

Simota tested an Aeroform kit on a Clio 172 and it made 13bhp. I have the dynoplot if you want to see it. We fitted it to a customers 172 who had a Pipercross Viper and he was well impressed with the Simota. The Viper is now on ebay somewhere!

·
Registered
10,630 Posts
those videos are crazy!

some chav blasting around on a busy street full of parked cars and stuff. lunatics!

the clio does sound good though.

Out of intrest, the R32 airbox, does Simota come with some sort of extra cold air feed, or does it utilise the stock air feed from the front of the bonnet? I can't make out from the pics

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The Clio sounds awesome. The build quality on these is very good.

They don't come with cold air feeds but a few customers are using their own on other cars.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi,

They do make a kit for the Golf TDi's and we aren't sure if they fit the Seat engine bay. If the engine setup and inner wing arrangement is the same then it will fit.

Thanks

Sal

1 - 19 of 19 Posts