Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondered if anyone had a pic of said combo or could maybe photoshop some gold BBS LM's onto a Mk4 (with Anni kit) ta

·
I mean goraforever!
2,024 Posts
Posted Image

There you go mate, hope that's what you're after, not sure if it's the right shade of gold, but should be enough to give you a good idea.

Kev

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

There you go mate, hope that's what you're after, not sure if it's the right shade of gold, but should be enough to give you a good idea.

Kev
Cheers that was pretty much what i was looking for. Is it yours? Searched the net for ages trying to find pics but no luck :( i think the golf BBS LM rep's might have to be my next purchase [Y]

·
I mean goraforever!
2,024 Posts
Cheers that was pretty much what i was looking for. Is it yours? Searched the net for ages trying to find pics but no luck :( i think the golf BBS LM rep's might have to be my next purchase
No probs mate, i wish it was mine! [drool], but nah, just found silver golf with silver lm's and p'shopped em gold.

And now a li'l something for Pat [:D]

Posted Image

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Imagine that, lowered
I am all ready sitting on coilovers sitting about 25" all round with space to wind down some more. Think once the weather gets a bit nicer the credit card will be out

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cheers that was pretty much what i was looking for. Is it yours? Searched the net for ages trying to find pics but no luck :( i think the golf BBS LM rep's might have to be my next purchase
No probs mate, i wish it was mine!
, but nah, just found silver golf with silver lm's and p'shopped em gold.

And now a li'l something for Pat

My credit card would like to thank you for a transaction soon [:p]

1 - 15 of 15 Posts