Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,063 Posts
if you get the gun smoke you will need to upgrade your bulbs if you allready havnt cause the light output is quite bad. easy to fit though, i took the lights out to do it and no real problems
what bulbs you running, i am running Phillips x-treme power ATM

·
Registered
4,063 Posts
Just halfords brightest ones so that may be why, just ordered some super bright bulbs though.
I would recommend the Phillips x-treme power bulbs very good very bright. I ve got sum cheapo but good Full beam bulbs aswell and LED side light bulbs silver to amber indicator bulbs which are fairly bright but would properly need to get upgraded to some LED if i do it

Posted Image

·
Registered
4,063 Posts
I'm low on cash just now so trying to find cheap alternatives. Enough light gets through with my bulbs for them to be legal I just don't feel comfortable at night
i know how you feel mate, i am about to get my first house so skint ATM but may be worth upgrading if you do a lot of night driving, i love driving in the dark so these are perfect for me couldn't voch for them through the film but would think would work well

·
Registered
4,063 Posts
I'm just skint cause I always get less work this time of year but for safety reasons I'll have to spill some cash, worth it I thin for the look I achieved
true, looks good so would be worth for the look and for safety keep your eye out for a good deal like i did, think i got them for 1/2price so just keep your eyes out.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts