Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Adrian
4,149 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah i did wonder why there so cheap lol.

so the ones in the site youve posted are direct swaps for the original sidelight bulb?

thanks

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thats what im after. they look nice. are they from the same website sootpig posted because look simular. if not u got a web address for them?

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
maybe a stupid question but is there a brighter headlight bulb i could buy simular to these led one's or would i need a hid conversion kit?

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
Dont think thay do a headlight bulb yet, I have Phillips Xtreme bulbs in mine they are more than adequate. Also Osram Nightbreakers have good reviews too.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
its a nightmare to change them isnt it. the sidelight bulb went before and i took ages to do it and breaking one of the clips. ive worked out a quick way to do it now. thats why i want some good quality bulbs so they wont go after a few months.

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
its a nightmare to change them isnt it. the sidelight bulb went before and i took ages to do it and breaking one of the clips. ive worked out a quick way to do it now. thats why i want some good quality bulbs so they wont go after a few months.
I always have the bumper off.

How to

1 - 20 of 21 Posts