Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im thinking of getting a boost gauge, not sure where to mount it so i was just wondering where every one else has put them!

·
Registered
861 Posts
Thanks alot mate, they look really smart, let me know how you get on [Y]
further to that. i was told i would recieve a replacement guage when they recieved new stock. Ive been told by another member that he has recieved his. I have not recieved a replacement even after being promised that i was not being messed around.

so as for getting one i personally would not recomend swg as their promises didnt materialise.

[:(]

·
Registered
308 Posts
I bought the vent from SWG on his EBAY site, And i'm still waiting for the chap in the USA for

stock of the TDI boost gauge, Try this link on youtube

As swg are still waiting for stock of there boost gauges as i try'd to order one from them the same time

i bought the vent pod.

joolstdi

·
Registered
728 Posts
I have the same vent pod, it is great but funnily enough my first one was faulty and i had to wait ages for replacement.  But had this one about a year now and it is great, even dims with the rest of the lights.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Thanks alot mate, they look really smart, let me know how you get on [Y]
further to that. i was told i would recieve a replacement gauge when they recieved new stock. Ive been told by another member that he has recieved his. I have not recieved a replacement even after being promised that i was not being messed around.

so as for getting one i personally would not recomend swg as their promises didnt materialise.

[:(]
Well to my amazement a replacement boost gauge arrived and it works a treat. So i retract my previous post. Its seems these boost gauges are a revision to the old ones so fingers crossed the guage doesnt start acting up.

many thanks to swg motorsport they came through in the end.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts

I like these too, love the fact they look OEM, but I wanted a double one, I emailed 42draft designs but unfortunatley they only make 'double' pods for LHD cars!! (they do look wicked mind) they said they didnt have enough demand for the RHD ones. boooo [:(]

joN

·
Registered
626 Posts
This is mine
hello i really want one of these pods and a newsouth gauge i was just wondering where you got it from? and what price? & if you fitted this yourself?

Thanks Steve
You can buy them from here http://www.42draftdesigns.com/ cant remember price was a long time ago now, i did fit it myself it comes with all the fitting instructions the tricky bit is fitting the pod but if you do a search on here you should find some useful tips.

Phil

·
Registered
2,520 Posts
This is mine
hello i really want one of these pods and a newsouth gauge i was just wondering where you got it from? and what price? & if you fitted this yourself?

Thanks Steve
You can buy them from here http://www.42draftdesigns.com/ cant remember price was a long time ago now, i did fit it myself it comes with all the fitting instructions the tricky bit is fitting the pod but if you do a search on here you should find some useful tips.

Phil
Thanks, dont no if i dare do it myself, i think Awesome sell the same pod and gauge i might buy it off them and let them fit it

·
Registered
2,520 Posts
thanks i will be buying a pod and gauge shortly.

Just a quick question did you need to get oem matching LED's or do the Stewart Warners come oem colour?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts