Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NO, NO NO...........

Not pictures of human bums...........

but of the rear of you beloved Golf.........we all know they get MEGA filthy, but how filthy can they be?....

post all you "dirty bum" pics in here!!!!!!!

·
Registered
476 Posts
LOL - yeah, it was actually worse then the photo shows (if that makes sense!). Dirtiest it's ever been. Driving through the Highlands for a week in Feb. Had to stop every 1/2 hour to clean the lights. Looked like shade of brown really. The missus was wearing a white sky jacket, which you've guessed it - is the same colour as the car.......mess got everywhere. Glad to see a jetwash (eventually)

They say silver hides the dirt?[:p]

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Escy's car dirty? Don't think I've heard of that yet,or even seen any proof that it's ever been dirty! [:)]
Well looks like il have to dig out the pic from the rolling road before he cleaned it there , im sure it was his [;)] lol

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Escy's car dirty? Don't think I've heard of that yet,or even seen any proof that it's ever been dirty! [:)]
Well looks like il have to dig out the pic from the rolling road before he cleaned it there , im sure it was his [;)] lol
it weren't mine. mine was sorted when i arrived, except a bit of road dust..........which i promptly removed......

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
it weren't mine. mine was sorted when i arrived, except a bit of road dust..........which i promptly removed......
i must be mistaken then , il check anyway , its on my old pc lol , i apoigise to you for calling ya car a dirty bum lol

·
Registered
476 Posts
Craig, is that the road up to Crianlarich?
Nah, it was just coming down passing Loch Laggan (other wise known as Glenbogle[:$]) past Kingussie etc. Just a stop to clean the crap of the lights to do the obligatory - take a picture of couple from USA with Scotland, London in the background[+o(][:p]

Although we did go down through Crianlarich about 2 day's later. (Superb trip)

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
The missus was wearing a white sky jacket, which you've guessed it - is the same colour as the car.......mess got everywhere. Glad to see a jetwash
So did you clean the car as well, Craig?

(Sorry - couldn't resist!) [:)]

·
Registered
476 Posts
So did you clean the car as well, Craig?

(Sorry - couldn't resist!) [:)]
Roger, she was really angry when she came out of the jetwash - looked a mess [st] - cars still dirty - LOL very funny.[:p]

·
Registered
476 Posts
Anyone else got any pics then? Too early maybe.

(Today, I have now learned to spell Ski Jacket as well, which is good)

1 - 20 of 71 Posts