Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i would much appriciate if people would post som pictures up of their cars so that i can get some ideas for mine, which is a 1.6 S 16V Gray... Also does any one know what the 0-60 time is suppose to be in a 1.6 s 16v? I will post some picture up very soon as soon as i got my camera working!!

THANKS,

Turbomatic

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
mate cnt find anywhere that does it tbh im just thinkin about dropping a 1.8T in from JBS which comes with all ya need lol only down side is it all costs ?7000 which is out of the question at the mo lol

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
mate cnt find anywhere that does it tbh im just thinkin about dropping a 1.8T in from JBS which comes with all ya need lol only down side is it all costs ?7000 which is out of the question at the mo lol
If I were you i'd buy a black 1.8T for around ?6000... swap all your mods over including the Bora front end... Put all the standard 1.8T stuff on your 1.6 and sell the 1.6... Sounds like a plan!

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
true but that would only leave me a grand and for that i would be able to buy bigger breaks front mounted intercooler a re map etc so it would be best just to have jbs do it unless i cud get a 1.8t for free lol, i looked into doing what you said mate but worked out to be more costly

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
thats nice mate, do you know if it is actually legal to put your number plate where it is??
its in a legal position, but it should be vertical to be legal, but im sure its close enoug to be safe

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
have you got any sound clips of your car - i always fancied a quad exhaust [:p]

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
im sure you all seen it before - so ill bore u some more lol

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.