Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cleaned her, then Turtle Waxed (cant beleive how good this stuff is !) the drove somewhere for a few pics.

Sorry if you are bored of them.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Comments Welcome, good and bad.

·
Registered
19 Posts
that is one of the best golfs ever, i love those wheels, ive seen them before but cant remember what they are called, help...

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You drove past me the other day. Looks V.nice!
Where mate? Long Ashton Bypass ?

Cheers for the comments, Andy, been looking for an R32 wheel but no luck !!! Need Group Buy shaq !

·
Registered
658 Posts
Looking very tidy mate! Hows the ride with standard shocks with the car that low? Im surprised they dont bottom out? Presuming thats what your running ATM?

I get fed up with my car being so bumpy all the time, the price of lowness it seems.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Looking very tidy mate! Hows the ride with standard shocks with the car that low? Im surprised they dont bottom out? Presuming thats what your running ATM?

I get fed up with my car being so bumpy all the time, the price of lowness it seems.
Terrible ! Crashes over bumps and sounds shocking inside the cabin ! Really need some uprated ones, but not Koni's. Was thinking Eibach, Leda or Bilstein ? Only rears though, as I have Fk coilovers on the front.

·
Registered
193 Posts
your car looks fantastic mate - you've inspired me to get the RCCR's - i have the same leather in my car, and i love it - so comfy and my g/f could live in the heated seats!!!

your wheels are 19s, yes? i have got 18s, and waiting to fit my coilovers, and would love to have it sitting like that!

health to enjoy it mate!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts