Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Oh god, i dunno.....I love the Golf, nothing wrong with it at all, but i wanna live while i can.

Selling and buying is sooooo much hassle!

·
Registered
88 Posts
I have a problematic dream.

I'm 22, 23 on June 5th (Reminder to say Happy Birthday, lol) and got a 1.8T golf.

Im going to moving in next year with my fiancee and getting a mortgage. Then Marrying in April 2008. Then having the 6 kids she wants! [:O]

I've longed for a 'dream' car for as long as everyone else on this planet and one of these cars includes a Supra Twin Turbo.

I will only been keeping this for a year or so as i would sell up when i move in and use the money for the house. Bora_Tom last night popped over and gave me some articles and sites on the Supra. Thanks mate. I just need a second (or 3rd) opinion. Would i be doing the right thing? I just want a bit of fun before im old and wrinkly!

Opinions....?
Ask your Dad what he would have done? I think that will answer your question!!! Unless he is a priest (no offense to anyone who's Dad is a priest, which would be a miracle in itself!)

When I was 19 I decided that I loved modding cars and no matter what you should hold true to your dream. My old man used to modify Lambretta scooters and I think I caught the bug in a whole different way!

Mod that car young man!

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Oh my gosh! just read this thread!

I have been tempted by a supra RZ manual TT in silver, no mods 45k on the clock! He is a good mate, and obviously he has booted it but has never disrespected it!![Y]

Now I LOVE my 4 mo but these Supras are bomb proof (apart from the Head Gasket- which there is an easy fix for!)

I've never driven it, I have been a passenger though! [:O]

At the moment the 4mo is winning!! But I'll say go for the Supra mate!!

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Cool! I'll keep in mind that head gasket thing. Cheers!

By the way, what was it like just being a passenger? Ive never actually BEEN in one, let alone, driven one!

Was it quick?

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Quick is not the word more like ohhhhhhhhhhh sssssssss***************t[:P]

I have heard that Autos are not bad at all, but i'll want a manual!

NA 3.0 SZ = 225bhp
TT 3.0 GZ/RZ = 320bhp (uk spec) i think the Jap was only 280bhp

21 - 26 of 26 Posts