Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
4,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got my wheels back after having one refurbed!!

also got my dvd/navi setup (almost) complete!

Anni sills fitted - whoever said they are cheap and tackly obviously did not fit them correctly!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Looking. good Ramesh, get those rear lights sorted and some xenons and your car is complete.

OEM+ look is definitely the way to go with Mkiv's.

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Looking good, I know waht you mean about the sills easy to get wrong as I found out, but you dont notice unless you are looking very hard.

·
Banned
4,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
im considering changing the lights - either RCRs or euro GTis... thanks for the comments guys!

im a big fan of OEM styling, best thing about VAG cars is that most parts are interchangable.

·
Registered
581 Posts
your car looks so sweet mate. i saw it in the flesh today when i was in ilford. I was going to wave but thought you wouldnt have a clue who i was!! [:I]

·
Banned
4,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i got flashed twice on the a406!! one was a trucker, the other was a van driver!! i thought something was wrong with my car!!!

you should of flashed me too paul!!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Looks great Raams, definately agree bout the OEM look. Where did you get your wheels refurbed and are you happy with the job?

·
Banned
4,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
"spit and polish" refurb most alloys in east london, the wheels get sent to s+p from 90% of alloy wheel shops around here

·
Banned
4,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
and i somewhat happy with the finish, there is a slight colour difference but only to those that know its been refurbd. a mate of mine has a bodyshop and he sent it off for me :D

·
Banned
4,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thanks for the compliments guys - next on the list is the 312mm brakes - just need the hubs (damn FSIII brakes)

so whar does everyone think - RCRs or euro GTIs?

·
Old Skool UK-MKIV member
1,594 Posts
Quote: posted by R44MS_K on 27/09/2004 19:59:22

thanks for the compliments guys - next on the list is the 312mm brakes - just need the hubs (damn FSIII brakes)

so whar does everyone think - RCRs or euro GTIs?

Euro GTI's are the smoked ones aren't they, if they are then I would go for them. Would look good on your black car, and are less common than the rccr's.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts