Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone Interested in a swap plus cash

A fair few people have been asking why I don't post as much anymore on this forum….. people have guessed that it's due to "me" being part of another forum… but the truth is that I have decided to sell my car.

I've been thinking of selling the Golf for a while now, but "Golf+" have asked to do a feature on the car, so I was waiting to see what would happen… I have been in contact with Golf+ a number of times and they still wish to feature the car, but no specific date has been set. I was hoping to feature the car and then sell it, but I have been waiting and decided to sell whether it does or does not get featured

I think that I will get a bit more of my money back on the car by selling it, as standard and selling all the modifications on separately.

If anyone is interested in the car as it is, in mint condition with 31,000 FVWSH, no expense spared (I even pay more for the servicing for them to change things that are not required..i.e. Coil Packs, Spark Plugs, filters etc) all MOT's carried out by VW

Then I would be after £12,000.

I don't think anyone would be prepared to pay that, not because it's not worth it (as the car has cost me a lot lot lot more than that) but the £12,000 has been worked out on the basis that if/when I break the car mods down and sell most of it for half the price I paid then that plus the car would return £12,000 ish back to my pocket.

Prices to be confirmed and items will be posted up in Classifieds in due course..... If you are interested and any of the parts or wish to know more then please post or pm me and I'll fill you in with everything

I hope to buy another VW, but the next car is still to be advised.... sadly it won't be the last of me guys

Forgot to mention if anyone is interested in the whole car, then part ex may be possible, as I will need a run around until I get my next car

Due to the number of e-mails I've received about prices I have now posted some up... I have now submitted a classifieds add also

I hope to buy another VW, but the next car is still to be advised.... sadly it won't be the last of me guys

Forgot to mention if anyone is interested in the whole car, then part ex may be possible, as I will need a run around until I get my next car

Due to the number of e-mails I've received about prices I have now posted some up... I have now submitted a classifieds add also

·
Registered
186 Posts
Its a shame you selling your car, it very nice and one of the best i think.

I would be intersted in the CH's, FMIC and your bora vents and Ali Trim. How much are you looking for them?

Also as you are putting you car back to standard, would you need to swap the parts instead just sell them.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Hi

i would love to px my car with yours. why oh why do i have to be saving for a house.

where is your post with all your pics (need to see inside etc). i have a mate that wants to look at it. dont think you will get a sale from it but you never know.

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
I thought that was you on UK_RELIANT_ROBBINS.Net

I was supprised your were going for the Kitten though & not the Robbin

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I thought that was you on UK_RELIANT_ROBBINS.Net

I was supprised your were going for the Kitten though & not the Robbin
LOL...LOL... very funny

Posted up dated with prices and the classified ads should be up soon

·
Banned
4,570 Posts
MIGHT be interested in the recaros!

any pics please (sorry too
lazy to search!! besides might be a good idea to post some interior
piccies as well as engine bay to attract buyers!)

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
MIGHT be interested in the recaros!

any pics please (sorry too lazy to search!! besides might be a good idea to post some interior piccies as well as engine bay to attract buyers!)
Cheers Mate

I'm willing to neg on the price of the recaros:

·
Banned
4,570 Posts
i have the black / blue recaro cloths - the drivers side bolster is kind of warn - apart from that they are MINT!!

i do like those seats!!

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i have the black / blue recaro cloths - the drivers side bolster is kind of warn - apart from that they are MINT!!

i do like those seats!!
Are you going to E38?

Do you have any pictures of the warn bolster

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
all the best with the sale matey. Ive heard many times that Golf+ mag are notorious for asking ppl to feature their car's but they just drag their heels over it. Hope you gets it sorted, its well worthy of a feature.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Wow Kev! Can't believe you're going to part with such a stunning machine! What are you going to replace it with?

You know i'd love those CH's......and that interior. Saving for my next snowboarding holiday though so will have to restrain! I'm sure you'll have no problems selling it all. Good luck mate.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Noooooooooooooooooo. You can't sell the bench mark golf , Kev. All others are rated by yours. The paint work is immaculate.

I'd be interested in the brakes if there are no other takers but funds tight at the minute,so it couldn't be yet of a while.

Are you selling the white gloves with the car or splitting them down[:D][:p][:$]

What ever your next project i'm sure it will get cherished as much as that car .

I feel real sad now..................need a drink[:(]

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
If i could afford it i'd have it off your hands tommorow.. but i cant and im sad to see a well modded golf go... as theres loads of personal touches that make that car and its all oem+ so its just bang on [y]... best of luck with the sale

Sat [y]

1 - 20 of 23 Posts