Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CHANGE OF VENUE HAS BEEN ANNOUCNED, PLEASE SEE LINK BELOW FOR NEW VENUE, (ONLY 5 MINUTES TOPS FROM PREVIOUSLY)

http://scottishvag.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4025

Please see below flyer, everyone's invited. Hope to see some new faces there.

http://scottishvag.com/forum/index.php

Posted Image

All VAG Enthusiasts Please Come Along To Our Mega Meet At Kincardine Bridge Brewers Fayre On January 29th

Scottishvag Mobile Office Will Be On Site So Anyone Wishing To Join The Ranks Will Be Most Welcome.

We Already Have Over 500 Forum & 93 Paid Members And At The Meet We Will Award The 100th Member A Special Prize.

GT Challenge, Raffle, Best Car Of The Day, Best Project Car Of The Day.

The Best Cars of The Day Will Receive A Prize, Along With The Worst One.

Everyone Is More Than Welcome So Come Along And Join In And Meet Loads More Car Nutz.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
As said in the other thread it's a bit of a trek for me, 250 miles each way.

I'll maybe make a meet nearer the summer when I'm away on my travels anyway.

Is there any plans to do a meet at knockhill with the option of track time?

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We had an end of season bash at knockhill a few months ago with Star Performance, plenty track action,

Think we'll probably try & get another one sorted as it was a great day!

Will keep you updated!

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, your right there.

We normally have monthly regional meets but not in Aberdeen or the surrounding area, don't have that many members up that way, always growing though, saying that we do have a few members from EastsideVW.

We picked Kinkardine as although it doesn't completely suit all members, it does suit the majority. Last year we had a big meet in Perth, the plan is to pick a different venue each time to try & suit as many people as possible,

Hopefully you can make it djhorace, always good to meet new faces.

If anyone from Kirkcaldy/Perth/Dunfermline area is interested, please see below post for convoy meeting locations & times.

http://scottishvag.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3905

Cheers

Carl

·
Registered
766 Posts
so boys and girls...are any of us ukers up for this????

would like to try and get a group together for this one, not only for the cars, but mainly cos i haven't seen u lot in soo bloody long

so whos up for it?????[:p]

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Where have you been hiding Gerard? Long time no see and no post!

I was at the Perth meet last year and am a member of scottishvag but doubt I will be down for this one due to the 300 mile round trip. I will come to the ones closer to home though if and when they happen.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts

would like to try and get a group together for this one, not only for the cars, but mainly cos i haven't seen u lot in soo bloody long

I'll be there if your there (you know why mate[:p][:D]

·
Registered
11 Posts
I am heading up 2 this 2.

Im bringing along 1 of my mates who has a MKiv 5 door. Hopefully get him signed up for the site 2.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Where have you been hiding Gerard? Long time no see and no post!

I was at the Perth meet last year and am a member of scottishvag but doubt I will be down for this one due to the 300 mile round trip. I will come to the ones closer to home though if and when they happen.
hey matey, yeah not on much, honestly can take to it since it all changed to the new site but hey....still about kepping out of trouble.

passat gone??? new toy??

need to get things rolling again up here, it's far to quiet for my liking lol watch this space folks.

·
Registered
766 Posts

I'll be there if your there (you know why mate[:p][:D]
hehe don't know what your on about wee A[:p]

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Yep - I'll be there for sure.

How is the Gora coming along Andy? New face for the mega meet?

Scott
Yeah, the plans are coming together now mate, should happen within the next month hopefully. Will be good to meet you and have a good look at your mota!

hehe don't know what your on about wee A[:p]
Hey what have I told you mate, enough of the wee! And you know EXACTLY what I mean[;)]

·
Registered
766 Posts
excellent Davie look forwarsd to it, get the wee man out cleaning the car lol, or is he still out chasing the burd's[:p]

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Ger should hopefully should manage to make this one be good to catch up with yourself "wee Andy " etc .[:D]
See what you've started Ger, ya swine! Look forward to seeing the R32 again Davie!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts