Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its sorted guys the Spring Charity Meet is now Finalised ( Granted Colin Was going to do this bit but he is obn Holiday)

Right details:

Location is Perth College

Date : 1st May Sunday doors open at 10am

Whats Happening: Show N Shine (Limited to 20 cars)?5/Car

Club Displays (10 Cars per stand) ? Donations

Gran Turismo 4 Head to head ( ?5 registration fee)....

the prize for this will be half of the money it raises so the more of you that enter the better the prize and it will be a cash prize

There will be another charity raffle and at the moment we have only one star prize and what a prize:

A pair of VIP tickets for the BTCC rounds at knockhill with corporate hospitality in the Seat Cupra Challenge Area.Tickets are ?1.00 each please bear in mind this prize is valued at around ?200 so dig deep as it is for charity after all. For Legal reasons tickets can only be sold on the day and will be drawn at the end of the day (4pm) so please remember if you want tickets you can only get them at the event.

Sorry but with the proximity of GTI International, traders are rerluctant to attend we will however have toilets and a Butty van.

Clubs that want a club stand , Show n Shine entry or to register for gt4 comp email the generic club email box with what you want as the subject ie (Shownshine / Club stand / gt4) ( [email protected] )

Show n shine will be down to the first 20 emails recieved

Thanks for the support for the last event , its a bank holiday this time folks so lets crack the 250 mark this time and raise over a grand

Golf+ Mag may also be in attendance (still to be confirmed)

SPREAD THE WORD

Cheers

Lloyd

·
Registered
766 Posts
Quote: posted by aberdeentdi on 27/03/2005 12:52:17

I'd be up for going, not sure if my car is stand standard yet tho! [:I]

it's a mk4 golf......so your on the stand matey[;)]

we have ten spaces to fill for a stand peps......so come on don't be shy[:)]

·
Registered
473 Posts
Don't think I'll make this one G, will know nearer the time. Might be in too much of a state lol i.e. hangover from the night before to go [;)]

·
Registered
771 Posts
Quote: posted by D17ONA on 29/03/2005 20:13:15

Don't think I'll make this one G, will know nearer the time. Might be in too much of a state lol i.e. hangover from the night before to go [;)]

Hangovers from nights out that haven't even happened yet [:O]. Your slipping woman [;)] Anyway you "don't get hangovers"! [:p]

·
Registered
473 Posts
Quote: posted by PhatPhil on 30/03/2005 00:11:05

Quote: posted by D17ONA on 29/03/2005 20:13:15

Hangovers from nights out that haven't even happened yet [:O]. Your slipping woman [;)] Anyway you "don't get hangovers"! [:p]

Planning ahead for once in my life [:p]

and no I don't usually get hangovers, only if I get enough sleep I'm fine lol [;)]

·
Registered
195 Posts
I might be up for this Ger jet lag dependant as i only get home on the friday.

If Chris read "GT4 head to head" though he will prob want to go lol [:eek:)]

·
Registered
243 Posts
Quote: posted by gerard on 27/03/2005 17:39:40

Quote: posted by aberdeentdi on 27/03/2005 12:52:17

I'd be up for going, not sure if my car is stand standard yet tho! [:I]

it's a mk4 golf......so your on the stand matey[;)]

we have ten spaces to fill for a stand peps......so come on don't be shy[:)]

Oh all right, you've twisted my arm! [:D]

·
Registered
766 Posts
Quote: posted by Laura on 30/03/2005 15:32:38

you would be aswell giving me your car while your away..........i'ii have it ready for the show for you[:eek:)].....i'ii look after it honest[}:)][:p]

·
Registered
195 Posts
Quote: posted by gerard on 30/03/2005 18:31:56

Quote: posted by Laura on 30/03/2005 15:32:38

you would be aswell giving me your car while your away..........i'ii have it ready for the show for you[:eek:)].....i'ii look after it honest[}:)][:p]

if you fancy taking my wheels to get them powder coated, polishing the rest of them and putting them back together for me then you can have it! Throw in a polish while your at it Ger [:X][:p] lol

·
Registered
120 Posts
Ill be up for this one. Spend most of the week at the college anyway so another day wont do any harm. Its still on monster truck stock suspension though so i dunno about putting it on the stand.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Probably be at this one too, although still dont think my other bits and bobs will be sprayed and fitted by then tho.

·
Registered
109 Posts
im goin to be heading up from the falkirk area weve allready got a cupla cars goin kinda convoy stylee(my bora,lupo GTi,mk3,polo so far)i wouldnt mind gettin mine on the stand,its pretty standard but it is kinda sittin on the deck(sumps about an inch off the ground),and its usually as clean as,plus with bein a newbie to your site itd be a good way to get to know yous a bit better,face to the sigs kinda thing.if youve not seen mine yet i put a pic up in the rides sec.not a great one but i should have my grilles on for the show [:D]

·
Registered
766 Posts
Darren your more than welcome to put your car on the stand[8D],

if it's a mk4 it makes the stand peps[:)] doesn't matter how little or how much has been done to the car[;)]

unfortunately I'm not going to make this one[:(], I'm away that weekend [B)]

i'ii hand the show plates over to a responsible adult (once i find one[:eek:)][:p]) so u guys have them to display on your cars.

but come on!!! we need more cars for the stand[:)]

·
Registered
109 Posts
is there any places left on the stand my friend lisas tryin to get a loan of her dads to come up,shes got her own mk4 as well(1.8t rs4s etc)but her dads has got loads pf engine mods,shes a bit shy thats why shes got me askin btw.[:I]

·
Registered
766 Posts
yes of course there is mate, the more the merrier

1)aberdeengti

2)aberdeentdi

3)dubbed_up_daz

4)Big A

5)N13LY R

6)Laura (jet lag dependant

7)dubbed up daz friend

any more takers??