Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone up for a night out (probably dinner and a few drinks) on Saturday the 11th Decemeber??

I know some of us talked about it at the last meet but thought I'd post it up.

Location/exact details to be confirmed/discussed.

Obviously open to anyone south of the border as well!! (Jace! [:D])

Cheers

Phil. [:D]

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Yeah should be cool mate, as I said in PM will try and give you a hand finding a venue if you want, but not Europa lol

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
I may be up for this.. not been north of the border before.. so the perfect excuse [:D] but have a feeling have a family thing on that night. [xx(] [:D]

That is assuming a "southern fairy" would be invited [?] [;)][:p]

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Quote: posted by craigv on 24/11/2004 10:32:33

dubzter can see another christmas shopping trip being planned for the 11th in glasgow

I wish, had a works night out last friday and was absolutley rubbered[V], so I'm in the bad books just now[B)]. trying to keep my nose clean at the mo[;)].

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Yep, count me in! (Probably)

Not fussed about dinner (watching the pennies) but drinks would be good... [^]

·
Registered
473 Posts
Good idea Phil, I'd be up for that, I'll say tonight at the pub so I'm not working that night, or at least not on a Finish. Just a suggesting, but I'd give the dinner a miss, and maybe just concentrate on drinks and a club, lot less hassle for you.

Reason being, if there is going to be a large crowd, and we all ain't exactly the quietest bunch lol, its very difficult to organise. Last year I went out with all the Bedrock guys, there was about 25/30 + folk and we went to Lloyds for food and drink, it was a riot, don't think I eat anything lol.

If you need a hand let me know [^]

·
Registered
195 Posts
Quote: posted by D17ONA on 24/11/2004 13:06:17

Quote: posted by Laura on 24/11/2004 13:01:11

noooooo! i cant make the 10th! [:(]

lol but its the 11th [:p]

lol oops!! [:I] doesnt matter though i cant make the 11th eaither!

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Phil, what about (dare I say it) a poll to see what day's best for ppl if there are a lot of parties on the 11th?

- 10th, 11th

- 17th, 18th

- 24th??

·
Registered
38 Posts
Quote: posted by Cat1.4 on 24/11/2004 11:10:17

Not fussed about dinner (watching the pennies) but drinks would be good... [^]

Girl after my own heart, I'm up for it.... P'd off i missed the Falkirk meet, manky car and Liverpool stoped me.... [:(!]

·
Registered
432 Posts
17th is my work day out but could just do a 14 hour session as lunch will be around 12 and then drinking all day till about 8pm and then catch up with you lot in town.

craigv

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Maybe the 17th would suit people more (including myself). I've got a works night out on the 10th and I'm expecting to be a bit of a mess on the Saturday [:I]

All those in favour of the 17th??

1 - 20 of 55 Posts