Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The lads over at Seatcupra.net are having a RR day at Awesome GTI on the 22nd. Although space is booked up for the RR sessions it will still be good to pop along and have a gander / natter.

See this thread for the info on whats happening over at SCN.

I'm gonna pop along anyway. Anyone else fancy coming?

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
I'll be down aswell Mark, i fancy taking a ganders at this myself! I'll have a word with Pat too, see if he fancies it! [:D]

·
Registered
316 Posts
me and the vagowners.com boys will be there to show some support and take some photos.. :)

also my new beast is in having its dog bone mounts fitted as im too lazy on saturdays...

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Looking at the amount of people now attending this, i'm just wondering if there will be enough room in the car park!! lol..

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Well it certainly looks busy there, but i've been before anyway and the car park is bigger than it looks! [:D]

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
I might have a wander over, it's only t'other side of the water - what time? (Work internet blocks certain sites that it deems to be 'chat/forum' sites, or I'd have a look)

Sorry I didn't see you at Southport BTW - I trust Al and Ian told you I'd been called into work?

Mike.

·
Premium Member
25,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I might have a wander over, it's only t'other side of the water - what time? (Work internet blocks certain sites that it deems to be 'chat/forum' sites, or I'd have a look)

Sorry I didn't see you at Southport BTW - I trust Al and Ian told you I'd been called into work?

Mike.
No they said you had an issue with my facial hair so you couldn't turn up.

I'll be clean shaven next time [:$] [:p]

1 - 20 of 24 Posts