Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys

thinking about getting samsung galaxy on contract. £35 a month and get 900mins, unlimited texts and internet. Plus they will buy me out of my old contract with vodafone and i have 9months left with them

has anyone got ones of these? parently its the equivilent to an iphone 4

any feedback would be great

cheers

·
Registered
611 Posts
I have one.

Its so much easier to use than the iphone 4. It has as many apps. A better camera and a better screen.

Tom

·
Registered
417 Posts
If you can wait a bit then there should be lots of new Android phones coming out in the next few months hopefully including the Galaxy S2. (Which is what I'm waiting for!)

There's also the Nexus S which is available now and is pretty awesome!

·
Super Moderator
50,230 Posts
Got mine yesterday and so far 10 out of 10.

Sunlight reabability (yes we did have five minutes of it this morning) is the best of any handset I've ever used thanks to the fancy Super AMOLED screen.

It recieves all e-mails quicker than my laptop does.

It's fast thanks to the 1 Ghz processor and Android 2.2 Froyo operating system (again faster than eveything else I've used) and multitasks without any problems.

HD video is good as are the quality of photos from the 5 MP camera

Google navigation is a thing of beauty (and is free) as it gives you full spoken directions and in pedestrian mode the streetview images are a work of genius.Also the first nav. I've used that speaks out the name of all the roads.

Chris.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts