Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there,

I looking at setting up a meet in Salisbury, as i know quite a few people are into their VAGS in the area. Just trying to gauge some interest at the moment to see what we can do for a location, more interest the bigger the location.

Hopefully im not stepping on anyones toes as i asked about and no-one seems to know anything about a meet.

Any ideas will help loads

Cheers Leo

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Guyssss why is this a Wednesday [:(] Never seen a meet in my town before and now one turns up whilst I'm 100 miles away in Warwickshire lol. Home at weekends so a weekend would be ace... [;)] Can always have another one in the future though. Didn't realise so many other members were about Salisbury!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
alfie, bring the work car, mines a dog anyway lol

engimaneer, yeah come up everythings vags welcome

PW-VW,
ah savage man wouldbut noramlly drinking weekends and stuff, never
hearsd of weekend meets, but will try and make this a monthly thing
anyway

Mark, well be doing more then one, yeah theres a few but loads of other vags

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
So guys, first meet tomorrow. 7.00pm Waitrose carpark, at the garage end, think carpark B. If rains mite have to move to the lovely underground carpark that is Sainsburys but well try and avoid that. If anyones lost or needs help give me a call on 07881434440. see you there!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.