Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Ko3s ready to fit to my AGU 1.8T, with a view to getting it Jabba'd up large. My car has been S/Chipped a long while ago, and it goes quite nicely. The car has a Full Milltek, standard air inteake and custom TIP.

My question is this, will it harm the engine is I fit the Sport, will the mixture be affected? will i have to keep the boost to a minimum? by lightening the right foot, Dont fancy burning valves etc. I cant get to Jabba until January, as they are fully booked up, but have the chance of getting the Turbo fitted sooner, but will it harm the donkey. If i do, will i have to drive like my Gran to ensure no damage?

Any thoughts?

Many thanks

Dave

[?][?][:O]

· Registered
1,142 Posts
I spoke to Elton and he told me not to put the ko3s on until the remap as well, I did though and have been running for a motnh or two now no problems. no extra power but then again as boost is standard I didn't expect any until after the remap. Into Jabba 9th Dec! Can't wait.

· Registered
7,207 Posts
Quote: posted by Chris on 25/11/2004 06:31:32

Ah cheers Gary... so does that mean that the Anni wasn't a AUQ then? (just going by the fact that jubbly has had a K03s fitted).

The petrol Anni's did have AUQ engines.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.