Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.Having trouble finding RS4 centre caps with vw badge on,someone has stolen two of mine.Anyone know who can get them.Searched e bay and tryed a few wheel places but no luck.Cheers in advance.

·
Registered
3,437 Posts
I have seen them advertised in some of the VW magazines on the wheels pages. Also saw someone in VW Golf mag selling them in the classifieds to order.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheers for replies,Im in norwich area.Will look in golf mags.Need some sort of anti theft device to stop the scum doing it again.cheers

·
Registered
14 Posts
One of mine fell off (I doubt it was stolen) whilst staying in a hotel in Milton Keynes. I ended up buying a batch of 105mm centre caps on eBay in gunmetal grey and then primer and sprayed painted them in gloss black myself. They are notoriously hard to find in black, even on eBay.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi again.Im after the 147mm caps with 90mm badges and are about 35mm deep with 60 mm centre hole if that makes any sense.cheers

·
Registered
499 Posts
There were a set on Ebay last time i was on there......had a couple of days left to go and were making over fifty quid! [:O] Hope to god i never lose one of mine! lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts